By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mr. Nomura Reveals That Square Enix is Working on a Secret Project.

Tagged games:

Vueguy said:
Nomura need to go back and design characters instead of directing.
He haven't finish FFV13 nor a release date announce and yet he try to get hype to the fans, what an idiot.

Disappoint with Noruma.
I even think I will not pay full money for FFV13 anymore.
Hype it since 2007 and yet it's freaking 2012? Where's the fucking FFV13?

Technically he hasn't hyped it. The fanbase did, and they're the ones suffering.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
axumblade said:
BasilZero said:
axumblade said:
Roma said:
Kingdom Hearts but with Nintendo characters?

No. But you've got me thinking....

Super Mario RPG 2: The Quest for Geno

XD

I can see a cross universe with Nintendo but it wouldnt be like Kingdom Hearts, it would probably be more like Itedaki Street.

Don't make me accidentally misuse my banhammer. I hold the power to destroy you! I want the same game I grew up and loooooved as a child.....just with better graphics...actually..I'd be just as happy if they used the SNES graphics. I just want it nao! >:O

D:

Not saying anything bad about Super Mario RPG ;p, I would love to see a Super Mario RPG 2 as well! I miss Geno and Mallow :(

I wouldnt mind a remake of the same entire game with enhanced graphics xD.

Considering its a "Secret Project", I'm guessing it would be in the same level as Super Mario RPG/FF 2D remake.

Was that a good game? I've heard of it and it sounds interesting... I don't think I even could speak when it came out...

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:

D:

Not saying anything bad about Super Mario RPG ;p, I would love to see a Super Mario RPG 2 as well! I miss Geno and Mallow :(

I wouldnt mind a remake of the same entire game with enhanced graphics xD.

Considering its a "Secret Project", I'm guessing it would be in the same level as Super Mario RPG/FF 2D remake.

Was that a good game? I've heard of it and it sounds interesting... I don't think I even could speak when it came out...

You are trolling me right D:?

If you havent played it, I suggest you get it nao! It should be available for Wii Virtual Console! If not, you can always try it out via emulation to see how it is before you actually purchase it on Virtual Console.

Its pretty much Final Fantasy meets Super Mario.

No I'm not trolling you. XD

axumblade said:
I think the only thing that would be a surprise to anyone at this point would be if he were working on an actual new IP.

I must agree here, I mean sure it can be a Kingdom Hearts game, but that is somewhat expected to an extent. A new fancy pants IP would be rather surprising!

I would guess this secret game is likely next generation related.I can't wait to see what it is.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
pezus said:

Bish, I thought you had a video of the announcement D:

I wish! XD

stop with these announcements S-E, lets just get the projects done that are already at hand...;*hint* Final Fantasy XIII Versus *hint*