By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mr. Nomura Reveals That Square Enix is Working on a Secret Project.

Tagged games:

Kingdom Hearts 3 PLEASE!! that would make my life complete =]

Around the Network
xKratosWitAGunx said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 PLEASE!! that would make my life complete =]

I don't think that that'll be it. I remember Square Enix saying something about that that'll take awhile and they aren't even sure which console they should put it on. 

Mr. morenoingrato confirms that Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA, Capcom, Ubisoft, Activision among others are also working on secret projects.

morenoingrato said:
Mr. morenoingrato confirms that Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA, Capcom, Ubisoft, Activision among others are also working on secret projects.

+1

morenoingrato said:

They are all the time! :D

Around the Network

FF15 by the FF9 team would be my dream.

KH3 is my second wish.

A new JRPG IP that is as great as KH was in the PS2 era is my third wish.

Wow really ?

I am sorry but why do I want to hear about new game and only see something way latter in the future. (My assumption seeing FF versus example)

I invite all Square Enix Staffers to take a course in Project Management, really it would work wonders :P

By the way Multitasking is a big no no for me, cause we can clearly see that Mr. Nomura focus is all over the place.

End of rant :P

morenoingrato said:

'Ingrato' indeed.

I don't even like when they announce a new [Insert Franchise here] without much details. They could be working one a Facebook game, >.<

Nomura need to go back and design characters instead of directing.
He haven't finish FFV13 nor a release date announce and yet he try to get hype to the fans, what an idiot.

Disappoint with Noruma.
I even think I will not pay full money for FFV13 anymore.
Hype it since 2007 and yet it's freaking 2012? Where's the fucking FFV13?

I personally wish they would finish what they are working on before they start other projects...

I think that one of the big reasons their games suck as of late is because they try to do way too much at once. They need to start prioritizing, because if not, then I expect this new game to come out in 2018.

E3 2012 announced Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Versus XV.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!