Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 4 vs. Playstation Vita Comparison

How about game quality?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Rafux said:
Apples to oranges Sony

fixed

But thats not subtle at all.

iPhone winning the games category makes this entire article laughable at best.

I love your avatar 

The tech comparison was great, but everything else is funny.

Around the Network

screw both. I will get myself an Ipad 3 :)

(I think) PS Vita is already have a better quality games than iPhone 4S because actually, it can play PSP games and the article doesn't even mention it in the games section. Mentioning iPhone can have 1000 new games release when the Vita release in worldwide is silly. They should know that a big games/program need longer development time. So it's not fair to compare that. If we should, I think 30 vita games is much better than 1000 cheap short minigames. Because I am sure, that 30 Vita games has  the product value much more than that 1000 iphone games. 

And one more think, I am sure, the quantity of all good iPhone games is much less than the quantity of good PSP games (which Vita can play) right now.

That's an odd comparison at best.

A phone to a gaming system? What's next, comparing a TV to a laptop?

for those who are saying that iPhone winning the games comparison is a joke, remember that there are some great games on the iOS store, like Game Dev. Story, and other great remakes like GTA3 and Chrono Trigger, for me, they are better than Wipeout and Uncharted

TeddostheFireKing said:
for those who are saying that iPhone winning the games comparison is a joke, remember that there are some great games on the iOS store, like Game Dev. Story, and other great remakes like GTA3 and Chrono Trigger, for me, they are better than Wipeout and Uncharted

A very few properly good originals and a couple of decent ports. The iOS game lineup (as well as the Android Market) would be laughed at on any dedicated gaming platform.

Lucky for Apple the iPhone isn't a dedicated gaming platform so they don't need to be hugely concerned that they can't offer the same quality of a gaming library as dedicated systems.

This - "because the current gaming ecosystem on iOS far surpasses any other gaming machine, dedicated or not." is, in my opinion, a load of bollocks.