By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo should advertise Pushmo/Pullbox

Pullbox/Pushmo wasn't hyped at all and it is still managing to sell very well on eshop consistently at the number 1 or 2 spot just by word of mouth. Imagine if they actually advertised this on websites or commericials(like freakyforms). The sales would be a lot higher. Why hasn't nintendo advertised this game?

Around the Network

IT was pretty well known on the the internet to nintendo fans to me....freaky forms has commercials?

It's obvious. Nintendo doesn't care because it hasn't Mario in it.

I definitely agree. Not only do I really like the game, but I think it has the potential to appeal to a lot of people and make a name for the eshop as a serious place to find some quality titles, as normally I rarely consider DSi/3DS Ware or Wii Ware games. World of Goo helped change my perspective toward Wii Ware (at the time), but Pushmo could do so much more for 3DS since these kinds of games are perfect for a handheld. And seeing as how it's exclusive they should definitely be advertising on TV and the web.

I would agree that they should try and advertize pushmo more on the web, but I don't feel the risk/reward is great enough for Nintendo to justify in TV advertizement for just pushmo. What they should do instead is wait until the large wave of Nintendo eshop exclusives like Rolling Western, Sakura Samurai and Mutant Mudds have past and then advertize them all in one big commercial.

Around the Network

NoE used to advertise Bonsai Barber for WiiWare on U.K TV, I don't see why they can't do the same with Pullbox

They'll probably advertise it on Nintendo week

I believe they got at least a 100k advertising campaign for Pushmo and Freakyforms from me.