By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Perry drops out of GOP presidential race, endorses Gingrich

Perry is a joke. He received 0.7% of the vote in New Hampshire so he dropped out. Good riddance :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network
Allfreedom99 said:

First of all I don't think Perry had a chance anyways and he came across as a fool in debates even though he is probably more wise that he seems. But the way he articulated his stances was horrible. He would have a terrible time in a general election.

the rest of the candidates are still going to have a hard time in a general election and there is really no perfect candidate. At this point even though I don't see Gary Johnson getting even close to the nomination. He is not getting any traction and not in any debates. If he is not in the debates he is not getting national attention and will not get the nomination. plain and simple.

The other 4 left each have negatives and positives in my opinion. Whoever is picked will get a gruesome probe by the media into past baggage, personal issues, and anything they can find. Looks like they missed the boat on those things with Obama since apparently he is "perfect" in their eyes and can't get any negative coverage. There is plenty they never dug into, and thats to be expected from them.

Gary Johnson has essentially won the Libertarian Party's nomination.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.