By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP amazingly gets even better!!

Well if you guys were watching the LIVE CES in gamespot

You would know psp is getting amazing features:

1.Its a phone

2.Its a GPS

3.Its a camera

4. Huge psp game announcements coming up later on

5. 16GB Memory stick to release this year

PSP is what I would call the infinte handheld, it gets better and better as time passes, heck it s now even more powerful than the ps2.

mM
Around the Network

Holy crap it's an iPhone! I mean, PSP with new/better features.

Currently playing: Civ 6

leo-j said:  PSP is what I would call the infinte handheld, it gets better and better as time passes, heck it s now even more powerful than the ps2.

Hahahaha

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Soriku said:
Cool.

Too bad it doesn't play games.

Second that. what games? :D

1 I have one thanks but no taco for me.
2 GPS is useless, nice try still could not care if I tried
3 got that also on the phone. NEXT

4 sony up to is old BS STAY TUNED!

5 dont need it but you go ahead and pay that $100 sucker

yawn yawn yawn, UMD still sucks my ass, (Goes back to watching movies on his DS HAHA)

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

I see some major playa hatin. Cool stuff for the ps3, although I don't need it.

Around the Network

Sony cut the multimedia improvements! PSP does enough already! More and better games please!

Is Skype already available?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

sieanr said:
leo-j said:  PSP is what I would call the infinte handheld, it gets better and better as time passes, heck it s now even more powerful than the ps2.

Hahahaha

You just made a fool of yourself

Ever since the 3.5 firmware psp has OFFICIALLY surpassed the ps2 in processing speed.Also now with 64mb of ram as opposed to 32mb of ram, psp is actually slightly more powerful than the ps2, and CAN produce better graphics than the ps2.

mM

I honestly PSP2 could rival the iphone when it comes out. I really think Sony is going in the right direction, but needs to realize that with these media functions it will increase sales of people using the system as a GPS/Phone/ect system exclusively. Devs may be more weary to make games for a system that has a lot of people using the system as a GPS/ect. Still good news for PSP and its owners.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

mwjw696 said:
Soriku said:
Cool.

Too bad it doesn't play games.

Second that. what games? :D

1 I have one thanks but no taco for me.
2 GPS is useless, nice try still could not care if I tried
3 got that also on the phone. NEXT

4 sony up to is old BS STAY TUNED!

5 dont need it but you go ahead and pay that $100 sucker

yawn yawn yawn, UMD still sucks my ass, (Goes back to watching movies on his DS HAHA)

what's with the trolling?