By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess the user picture game!

ioi

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Another easy easy one:

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Man, people are confused with ioi's one XD

Troll_Whisperer said:
Man, people are confused with ioi's one XD

Yeah, I thought that was rather easy. :D

EDIT: In case you didn't notice, I added another to the post with Darthdemi pic game.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

BasilZero said:

Two Eye Sphere!?!

Eye Sphere Eye!?!

Eye Circle Eye!?!

Eye Zero Eye

i give up

You idiot. It's everyone's favorite user, CircleNose.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Pretty much just tagging this for later in case I get bored (and boy do I get bored!)

Seece! That was much more original than mine...

Troll_Whisperer said:

Another easy easy one:

Leo-j.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Silver-Tiger said:

Leo-j.

Yes.

I hope this is more difficult:

ST's last one: Carl2291