By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Soriku said:
SnakeDrake said:
Soriku said:
SnakeDrake said:
So Katekyo Hitman Reborn! offically ended!!!!! Damn its been like 6 years O_0. I like a lot of the characters Hebari, Mukuro, Gokudera and Yamamoto probably my favs.

Oh man the ending was such a piece of crap. I didn't expect it to end so suddenly, and nothing was resolved.

Seriously, what the hell happened? The manga suddenly fell apart at literally the last 2-3 chapters of the last arc with the whole another species crap and the easy solution to the Trinisette stuff without the need for Arcobalenos and how Checkerface simply agreed no fuss no hassle. After the awesome fights with Jager and Bermuda we get this?

Then this ending. Nothing even happened. Tsuna still didn't say he wanted to become the Vongola boss and he didn't even choose between Kyoko or Haru or anything (though this is a lot less important IMO). He's just going to continue to get tutored (for god knows how long). Really, the only thing Tsuna got out of it was "I HAVE FRIENDS" derp.

Though if the Future arc is any evidence, he does agree to becoming a boss eventually. But this is not how the manga should've ended. At the end Tsuna should've officially became a boss, and not necessarily detach, but move away from Reborn as a tutor, same as how Dino did. But of course, he'd still stay in contact with Tsuna as it's not like he avoided Dino after he finished tutoring him.

Ran out of ideas I guess. I mean they really wanted to rush the ending. I was soooooooooooooooo disappointed when the simon family was eliminated so early. And the fights in this arc was kind of shory. I mean in the Simon arc fights where like 3 chapters long. And WTF Tsuna ulitmate dying will felt like a faceplam. He's basically a dragon ball character. Also Tsuna some how became a butterfly popping out of his body. The aliens part made my jaw dropped it felt so out of place I cant even put it into words.

And yeah nothing was resolve so after 6 years Tsuna is basically the same only now he has friends. Man they must of really wanted to work on something new as soon as possible.

Yeah. But I wonder if the ending was so bad because it was getting cancelled, the author was bored, or this really was a proper ending (it sure didn't feel like it though with the rushed as hell last few chapters of the last arc and, well, this ending). Might be the worst ending I've ever seen. And I don't feel any of the characters received a proper send off.

Sums it up nicely.

Maybe the author didn't want to take any chances after 6 years she left everything the same.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Soriku said:
SnakeDrake said:
Soriku said:
SnakeDrake said:
So Katekyo Hitman Reborn! offically ended!!!!! Damn its been like 6 years O_0. I like a lot of the characters Hebari, Mukuro, Gokudera and Yamamoto probably my favs.

Oh man the ending was such a piece of crap. I didn't expect it to end so suddenly, and nothing was resolved.

Seriously, what the hell happened? The manga suddenly fell apart at literally the last 2-3 chapters of the last arc with the whole another species crap and the easy solution to the Trinisette stuff without the need for Arcobalenos and how Checkerface simply agreed no fuss no hassle. After the awesome fights with Jager and Bermuda we get this?

Then this ending. Nothing even happened. Tsuna still didn't say he wanted to become the Vongola boss and he didn't even choose between Kyoko or Haru or anything (though this is a lot less important IMO). He's just going to continue to get tutored (for god knows how long). Really, the only thing Tsuna got out of it was "I HAVE FRIENDS" derp.

Though if the Future arc is any evidence, he does agree to becoming a boss eventually. But this is not how the manga should've ended. At the end Tsuna should've officially became a boss, and not necessarily detach, but move away from Reborn as a tutor, same as how Dino did. But of course, he'd still stay in contact with Tsuna as it's not like he avoided Dino after he finished tutoring him.

Ran out of ideas I guess. I mean they really wanted to rush the ending. I was soooooooooooooooo disappointed when the simon family was eliminated so early. And the fights in this arc was kind of shory. I mean in the Simon arc fights where like 3 chapters long. And WTF Tsuna ulitmate dying will felt like a faceplam. He's basically a dragon ball character. Also Tsuna some how became a butterfly popping out of his body. The aliens part made my jaw dropped it felt so out of place I cant even put it into words.

And yeah nothing was resolve so after 6 years Tsuna is basically the same only now he has friends. Man they must of really wanted to work on something new as soon as possible.

Yeah. But I wonder if the ending was so bad because it was getting cancelled, the author was bored, or this really was a proper ending (it sure didn't feel like it though with the rushed as hell last few chapters of the last arc and, well, this ending). Might be the worst ending I've ever seen. And I don't feel any of the characters received a proper send off.

I'll judge if it's worse then Magico which was getting cancled so it skipped 3 years worth of material easy to the ending...

Former something....

Soriku said:

All the author's effort went into the last few color pages I guess...

One of my favourite Shonen anime/manga is finishing nooooooooooooooooooo :(

Soriku said:
Turkish said:
Soriku said:

Don't quote the whole thing man.

Manga-wise the only thing I have to look forward to now is Bleach...

ONE PIECE

Soriku said:
Turkish said:
Soriku said:
Turkish said:
Soriku said:

ONE PIECE

I'm watching One Piece instead. Though the pacing is annoying at 1 chapter/1 ep. I'd rather they make a filler arc or take a break like Gintama for a while then come back and animate everything at a much better pace.

But speaking of Gintama they're doing reruns mixed in with news eps. But there hasn't been a new ep in 2 weeks...

Gintama should've taken a longer break then. Like another 6 month break like the last time there was a hiatus and then come back an animate 50 new eps.

How's Gintama? I'm gonna start watching it next month. I hear good things about the show.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Turkish said:
Soriku said:

Bleach is ending!  But yeah it's gotten really bad, what happened with the Jump?  All that's left is Fairy Tail (For me).

No Naruto fans here huh

Anyways I already notice a thread of animes ending in the quit a while back ago. I wonder how long can Fairy tale keep on going. This is probably theyy biggest arc yet.

Anyways anyone here up on Ao no exorcist manga im on cpt 12 and its basically the same as the anime. Cause if it is I will stop read it.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Soriku said:
Turkish said:

How's Gintama? I'm gonna start watching it next month. I hear good things about the show.

It's Shonen at its finest. But even then it's still not your traditional Shonen series. It starts off slow IMO, the first major serious arc doesn't even start till around 60 eps, but if you stick with it you'll like it a lot.

darkknightkryta said:
Soriku said:
Turkish said:
Soriku said:

Bleach is ending!  But yeah it's gotten really bad, what happened with the Jump?  All that's left is Fairy Tail (For me).

Bleach is on its last arc but it still has a while to go. Also, isn't Naruto starting to get close to the end? I don't read Naruto though.

But anyway all the major series are going to be done relatively soon. Full Metal Alchemist has been over for a while. Reborn just ended. Bleach is on its last arc. Naruto is supposedly starting to reach the end. Out of the big three One Piece will be the only one left in maybe 2 years. Then I guess there's Fairy Tail and Gintama for the other top popular series.

2 years no, try about another 5-10 the story just hit it's offical half way point about a year and half ago in the manga. Now I just need Hunter  X Hunter to get out of it's 15thish hiatus so I have somthing from Jump to look foward to since Shounen Sunday is taking now about 60% of my total manga reading time.

Former something....

Soriku said:
Blacksaber said:
Soriku said:

Bleach is on its last arc but it still has a while to go. Also, isn't Naruto starting to get close to the end? I don't read Naruto though.

But anyway all the major series are going to be done relatively soon. Full Metal Alchemist has been over for a while. Reborn just ended. Bleach is on its last arc. Naruto is supposedly starting to reach the end. Out of the big three One Piece will be the only one left in maybe 2 years. Then I guess there's Fairy Tail and Gintama for the other top popular series.

2 years no, try about another 5-10 the story just hit it's offical half way point about a year and half ago in the manga. Now I just need Hunter  X Hunter to get out of it's 15thish hiatus so I have somthing from Jump to look foward to since Shounen Sunday is taking now about 60% of my total manga reading time.

Are you talking about Naruto with the 5-10 years thing? I looked it up and the author said the manga reached its climax and he already thought up the ending. I doubt it'll last that long...

And lol I almost forgot about HxH as a big series. Then again it's on hiatus all the time so I don't even know if I can put it on the same level as Fairy Tail and Gintama. I read a few days ago that HxH is coming back this month but I can't find anything about it again. The anime is already midway through the York Shin arc so it won't be long till Greed Island. I'll pick it up again by then since that's where I stopped in the original series.

One Piece I was talking about, New World is the offical half way point of the series which happened a little under two years ago and it took a little more then 10 years to hit that point. For HxH chances are it will start again after the Spider Movie comes out in Jan since Togashi is writting the script for it, but then  again it's Togashi so who knows when the Hiatus will end. Now back to catching up in Magi manga.

Former something....

Soriku said:
Blacksaber said:

One Piece I was talking about, New World is the offical half way point of the series which happened a little under two years ago and it took a little more then 10 years to hit that point. For HxH chances are it will start again after the Spider Movie comes out in Jan since Togashi is writting the script for it, but then  again it's Togashi so who knows when the Hiatus will end. Now back to catching up in Magi manga.

Oh I was talking about Naruto and Bleach. Both Naruto and Bleach will probably be done in 2 years' time leaving One Piece as the only one of the big three still running.

Indeed I say the final arc of Bleach will end in a years time at max and Naruto is iffy they could end it at this arc or put in 1-2 more, either way I'm happy that will allow fresh blood to join Jump.

Former something....