By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony CES Press Conference 2012 (Link Included)

thanks man..I missed a bit of it but watching now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yaaaaaay! Netflix on Vita.

How long until it starts?

Edit: Nevermind

Live broadcast by Ustream

Thanks. So what's happened so far is that Sony Ericsson will be called Sony Global Communications, Netflix from day 1 on Vita... anything else?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

man sony are doing a MUCH better job this year..some really interesting stuff :D

and NETFLIX on PSV! :D sweet..the screen will do it justice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
man sony are doing a MUCH better job this year..some really interesting stuff :D

I don't know, outside of the camera line (which is what is going on right now), I don't see that much improvement over competition (tablets, television, and cellphone). I hope they highlight more features of PSV personally.

Actually I missed the bit about Xperia S, so that might be great addition to android platform. 

netflix? man I hate how companies try to make that a selling point these days.

Is there a device that DOESN'T have Netflix.

Not sure why the need to even announce. My phone has it, my 3DS has it, my computer has it, my ipod touch has it, my ipad has it, my tv has it, my apple tv has it, my blu ray player has it, my ps3 has it, my 360 has it, my wii has it. No shit the Vita would have it.

lol they are going all out in all departments

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I don't know, outside of the camera line (which is what is going on right now), I don't see that much improvement over competition (tablets, television, and cellphone). I hope they highlight more features of PSV personally.

Actually I missed the bit about Xperia S, so that might be great addition to android platform. 

well they showed off those sexy phones, the new tablets look good...new remote looks slick for those who want one...the new cams look great..the new tv tech (forgot the name) was good...first HDTV with Google Tv...not bad I would say :) and NETFLIX ON PSV!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I don't get the whole thing about bringing 2160 (4k) experience to Television, people have to remember content needs to support resolution for that resolution. I know more companies are highlighting it, but I don't see the point.

*Unless anyone can name me content.