By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Lana Del Rey

Anyone else think she's amazing?

My top 3 from her

Video Games

Born to Die
Oh Say Can You See

Pretty much like all the other songs i've heard of hers, Queen of the Gas Station, Gramma, National Anthem, At the Races, Brite Lights, Kill Kill, Diet Mountain Dew .. could go on.

Around the Network

The only song I've heard of her's is Video Games and I have to say it's a great song. She's got a great voice and she's quite beautiful as well.

Those legs! And yup Blue Jeans is my favourite one.

I can't wait for her album. Blue Jeans is my fave. :)

Wow, best thread ever :D
She's so adorable, and I can't wait for her album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da4aMT0sefY

Around the Network

I discovered Video Games yesterday (okay that sounded weird) while checking out Last.fm's Top Tracks. I wasn't expecting this but I gotta say the girl's got an awesome voice.

Signature goes here!

Her album leaked, some of the songs are amazing!

That's the girl from SNL!!! lol. She has fans? Awful voice with one of the dumbest songs I have heard yet. (Video Games). Did you see that performance?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
That's the girl from SNL!!! lol. She has fans? Awful voice with one of the dumbest songs I have heard yet. (Video Games). Did you see that performance?

Not sure how you call it 'dumb' but yes she has a lot of fans and an amazing voice (perhaps not live)

Seece said:
homer said:

Not sure how you call it 'dumb' but yes she has a lot of fans and an amazing voice (perhaps not live)

So she is no better than kesha considering she is what some would like to call a "studio band" or "studio singer?"

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius