By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 - Catherine - Sign-up Thread

Never bite into more than you can chew. If you know you're going to be busy (busy having pages of debates with other users in other threads) then don't host, easy as that.

Anyways, Unless prof returns, I'm hijacking the game on Tuesday (48 hours)... just to give prof the benefit of the doubt. And because I have a rough draft of this game in one of my saved documents.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

plus, prof's flavor sucks the big one. Last practice game's flavor anyway.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
He is in the process of making a masterpiece! Now that he got his science/research experiment out of the way he will have it down to a science.

Science! I claim bullshit!

Unhost: Proff

Host: Hatmoza

FoS: spurgeonryan

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

My Problem is not the long wait^^ its just that when he told us that it will start soon I really got pumped up and now I feel like standing in the rain and waiting for nothing to appear...

Around the Network

I am playing EVE Online right now. I mean RIGHT NOW. It has a pretty good browser, only lacking Flash.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow I didn't miss anything after all. If this is one of prof's tricks, it's definitely not a good one.

Signature goes here!

Speak up now prof or forever hold your peace. I'm sending out PMs in less than 24 hours.

pms going out now

theprof00 said:
pms going out now

It's about time! I honestly wasn't prepared to host this game xD. I just thought you'd come back running if I threatened to take over the game. But you never responded D: