By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jaffe Suggests If Buying Twisted Metal For Moslty Campaign Go For A Rental

I don't remeber playing the campaigns in the first Twisted Metals for PSOne... but the Multiplayer (offline) with my friends... OHHHHHH GOD.

Twisted Metal is a MP game... no SP... sorry dudes... if you not in MP buy another game.

I'm joining friends already, because the tournament will return soon.

Edit - I like David Jaffe.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I don't remeber playing the campaigns in the first Twisted Metals for PSOne... but the Multiplayer (offline) with my friends... OHHHHHH GOD.

Twisted Metal is a MP game... no SP... sorry dudes... if you not in MP buy another game.

tournament for what?

xKratosWitAGunx said:
ethomaz said:

tournament for what?

Twisted Metal... one to one or 2 vs 2 ... we did a lot here... each time in a different house.

Now with the online MP... the world is small for Twisted Metal.

I spent more than 200 MP hours in Twisted Metal for PSOne... me and my friends.

kowenicki said:
reverse psychology...

Did you played the previous Twisted Metal??? The game is all about MP... even the campaing is just good with 2 player coop.

I guess he's just telling the truth.

Jaffe is a total BOSS for this!

Around the Network

exhibit A of why this guy kick ass, Jaffe is in a league of his own

ethomaz said:
xKratosWitAGunx said:
ethomaz said:

tournament for what?

Twisted Metal... one to one or 2 vs 2 ... we did a lot here... each time in a different house.

Now with the online MP... the world is small for Twisted Metal.

I spent more than 200 MP hours in Twisted Metal for PSOne... me and my friends.

nice! well good luck =]

this will be my first game purchase this year. I'm not going to buy nearly as many games as I did last year,so I have to choose carefully. I'm probably only going to buy maybe five games all year.