By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman Origins for 20$ plus free shipping.

I'd so buy this if it came out on 3DS in Japan.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
Persistantthug said:
Baalzamon said:
Wow. I picked it up on Black Friday week for $40 on Amazon, and still haven't played it (Will be starting next week when I have an HD tv available).

Guess that was a complete waste of $20.

No...we really don't disagree fundamentally.

Actually, we do.  It was a complete waste of $20 simply because I haven't even touched it yet, and I can now get it for $20.  I always want to get a game for as cheap as possible, just because that is how I am.  That doesn't mean I don't think it is worth more than that (not to mention the edition I got is still worth over $40, and that isn't the one selling at Toys'R'Us)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I don't plan to get it until I get a vita but very good price for anyone interested.

4 ≈ One

Baalzamon said:
Persistantthug said:
Baalzamon said:
Wow. I picked it up on Black Friday week for $40 on Amazon, and still haven't played it (Will be starting next week when I have an HD tv available).

Guess that was a complete waste of $20.

No...we really don't disagree fundamentally.

Actually, we do.  It was a complete waste of $20 simply because I haven't even touched it yet, and I can now get it for $20.  I always want to get a game for as cheap as possible, just because that is how I am.  That doesn't mean I don't think it is worth more than that (not to mention the edition I got is still worth over $40, and that isn't the one selling at Toys'R'Us)

You bought the game for $40 ( 20 dollars less than the $60 original price) and you regret it.

You might travel a different path to the end result, but the end result is the same.

You were unwise to buy this game for even $40 and you recognize and acknowledge this......different path from mine, but same result.

I picked it up today at Toys R Us for $20. It's gotten solid reviews, so I think I got a great deal. Can't wait to play it.