By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AMY coming to PSN and XBL next week

Tagged games:

Last nite I just had to grab it for just 10 bucks. Amazing value. And so far I like it too.

Around the Network

Just played it. Didn't hate it. Haven't seen any of the problems I saw in the IGN review. I mean, the game is slow paced. It had some frame rate issues, especially during that first cutscene but the game looked very good. VERY GOOD. Combat wasn't bad. Controls weren't bad, either. I think it was $10 well spent, so far.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/amy

0_O wth ... that's one of the worst scoring games of the GEN ... I thought this was gonna be 80+ the way it was hyped

Poor Kitchen seems like he's reviewing this for the site, lets all give him a moment of silence.

Former something....

Reviewers are giving this game a serious hammering.

Around the Network

Seriously? 22? First thread where game CGI was hyped for wasn't critically acclaimed?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Blacksaber said:
Poor Kitchen seems like he's reviewing this for the site, lets all give him a moment of silence.

Hey now, it means bonus priority in future

Besides, I played the demo and liked it well enough.  Just waiting for my review download code to show up.

*hinthintTor*

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Blacksaber said:

Hey now, it means bonus priority in future

Besides, I played the demo and liked it well enough.  Just waiting for my review download code to show up.

*hinthintTor*

Is it really worth the chance of being traumatized because of a video game? Then again I shouldn't be saying this after I pretty much traumatized the everyone who work on the VGC podcast with those pictures...

Former something....

I was hoping this game would be awesome.But it sucks.

Take my love, take my land..

will it be worth £5 which it will be quite quickly by the sounds of it,anyone

Above & Beyond