OUTL 7-4 1 6   07
ROL 5-10   10  1 07

vgc even conference

TEAM RECORD OW PLD LOL YEAR
LJIG 16-6 3 9   10
ZUV 8-7   8 1 08
SPCK 3-10 1 8 2 06
IAMA 1-7   6 1 10

winning record : cs = 5pt, ow = 3pt, tw = 2pt, sp = 1pt     losing record : loss = 1pt, lol = 2pt, wo = 5pt

2 X DIV WINNNERS AND 2 X WILD CARDS go into the playoffs and each pick a team in order of best record

DW LJIG
DW AMP
WC ZUV
WC CHOC

CHOCO   CHAMPIONS   LJIGGA
v AMP v LJIGGA v
AMP   LJIGGA   ZUVU

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

week 9

team 1 team 2 ljig amp cho zuv out rol spck iama result
cincinnati houston 1 2 2 2  1  1  1  2  2
detroit new orleans 2 2 2 2  2  1  1  2  2
atlanta new york giants 2 2 1 2  1  2  1  1  2
pittsburgh denver 1 1 1 1  2  2  2  1 2

2-2 3-1  2-2  3-1  2-2  2-2  1-3  2-2   

me and amp got a tw,superchunk got a lol and the rest got a 1-1

team 1 team 2  lJIG  AMP  ZUV CHOC   OUT ROL   SPCK  IAMA result
new orleans san francisco  2  1  1  1  1  1  1  2
denver new england  2  2  2  1  2  1  2  2  2
houston baltimore  2  2  2  1  2  2  1  2  2
new york giants green bay  1  1  2  1  2  2  2  2  1
     4-0  3-1  2-2 1-3  2-2  1-3  1-3  2-2  

one round left now everyone in the odd conference can still win it,me and jig battle for the even and unless you are grey you can still qualify ,

you can post when you want as my computer is broken,but if you want to wait for someone infront of you then do and message,for example i will be waiting for the ljig as i want to beat him

Above & Beyond

So what is the prize for winning? It better be good.

Seriously though you just want this thread to be for the predictions. Seems more fun to keep all the talk in one thread.

chocoloco said:

Seriously though you just want this thread to be for the predictions. Seems more fun to keep all the talk in one thread.

its for the honour,

yes this is just for my game,rols thread is for his and footbal chat as my tables and stuff are quite big if you don't like it

this is VGC NFL,get ready for season 2 its going to be bigger and better,you didn't back denver

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
chocoloco said:

its for the honour,

yes this is just for my game,rols thread is for his and footbal chat as my tables and stuff are quite big if you don't like it

this is VGC NFL,get ready for season 2 its going to be bigger and better,you didn't back denver

Well it's more like a smart gamble. Most likely Denver will lose because of many reasons and I am pretty sure everyone will pick Pitt. This is a game so it is not about picking with your heart it is about using your mind.   

Around the Network

Oh and if it can be started on time next season it does seem like a good game especially if there were a little more participants.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
Oh and if it can be started on time next season it does seem like a good game especially if there were a little more participants.

But I have planned an actual prediction league for next season too...

Good, I will join both.

Well you did lay claim to the NFL by naming it the NFL thread. When the NHL season is done I will do the same by changing my thread to "The NHL thread".

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

But I have planned an actual prediction league for next season too...

american football is great for prediction games as its so rigid

i'm sure there is room for two but if not enough want a franchise in vgc nfl,i won't bother, its a long way away who knows who'll be here next year

Above & Beyond

team 1 team 2 ljig amp cho zuv out rol spck iama result
cincinnati houston 1 2 2 2      1    
detroit new orleans 2 2 2 2      1    
atlanta new york giants 2 2 1 2      1    
pittsburgh denver 1 1 1 1      2  

Its all or nothing.

edited by monty