By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Final Fantasy X" for PS3 and Vita May Be Full-On Remake (Rumor)

Tagged games:

Will you be getting this game?

I'll get it on the PS3 68 69.39%

I'll get it on the PSVita 18 18.37%

Nope 12 12.24%

Total:98

I do not want a remake, I want shiny graphics!!!!!! I played 130 hours of FF X (on my 2nd save), and will not be hugely impressed if I have to relearn everything, and there will be different good blitzball players.... And the game was perfect, they better not do stupid things like put in more aeons or put in Tidus' name to the voice acting! Though I would be okay with an airship flying around a world map and something to tell you about the Omega Ruins rather than just looking it up

The most important thing is that they all me to keep my progress across both platforms, even if I do have to buy it twice (I really do love the game) AND that they don't take forever on this game

Around the Network

2020 release date?

Still waiting for Versus XIII lol...

Ill be getting the PS3/PS Vita combo package!

Whatever happened to FF7 remake?
I'd like to see 7, 8, 9 remastered before jumping to 10.

I said this on the PSU forums. Look at the situation Square is in. FFXIII-2 took a nosedive it's second week and the franchise has taken a hit due to poor games. I wouldn't be surprised if SE thinks the best way to revitalize the franchise would be to actually remake FFX with the FFXIII engine. FFX from a concept perspective is a smaller world and would be easy to recreate with the XIII engine if it's just a graphics update.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Both.

Don't know why they have to waste money to fully remake it.Upscaling is good enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzhQH8BHCBY&feature=related

Saving some bucks for a full on remake FFVII is more appreciated

Well, it would still be a win for Playstation gamers regardless if it's a remake or not. Imo, it's a remake or else they would have announced an HD collection (X,X-2,XII).

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

BasilZero said:
^ Yeah I find it odd if it was just one game that gets a HD treatment, all the other PS2 games that get a HD retouch all come packaged with another game or two.

Thats assuming Square wouldn't milk it

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

FF X is my favorite game of all time, a full HD remake would be awesome.