By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New spaces/apartments for Home, really interesting mix if you ask me.

So, what do you think?

lol, Home 8 57.14%

Home is still alive? never knew that. 4 28.57%

Home is so lame. 0 0%

Home sucks!! 1 7.14%

Isn't that Tony Hawks? 1 7.14%

Total:14
Ajescent said:
I love home dearly but every time I make a home related thread it always draw hatred so rather than fight it, I just go with it. I tend not to buy spaces because I never spend time in them. Only space I spend time in is the Sodium One one which houses one of my favourite game of all time.

I used to buy every space,but stop once the spaces were taking up to much space. lol. I might buy the space apartment,that has all of those screens,but $10 is alittle steep. home is alright,but I have been spending more time on it,since they added crackle. 

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
Ajescent said:
I love home dearly but every time I make a home related thread it always draw hatred so rather than fight it, I just go with it. I tend not to buy spaces because I never spend time in them. Only space I spend time in is the Sodium One one which houses one of my favourite game of all time.

I used to buy every space,but stop once the spaces were taking up to much space. lol. I might buy the space apartment,that has all of those screens,but $10 is alittle steep. home is alright,but I have been spending more time on it,since they added crackle. 

You bought ever space? ha! wow...I mean...why?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lol, Home

Ajescent said:
oldschoolfool said:
Ajescent said:

no,I used to when I was really into home,when it first started. I think,I got the first ten home personal spaces,then I slowed down and did'nt get on home as much,now I've just recently gotten into home again,with crackle and the radio channels. All,I'm saying is that home is way better,then it was when it first started. The personal spaces have become more useful and interactive and there's much more stuff to do and see. So,yea I understand some of the hatred people have with home,but I don't understand most of it. 

oldschoolfool said:
Ajescent said:
oldschoolfool said:
Ajescent said:

no,I used to when I was really into home,when it first started. I think,I got the first ten home personal spaces,then I slowed down and did'nt get on home as much,now I've just recently gotten into home again,with crackle and the radio channels. All,I'm saying is that home is way better,then it was when it first started. The personal spaces have become more useful and interactive and there's much more stuff to do and see. So,yea I understand some of the hatred people have with home,but I don't understand most of it. 

I agree, the personal spaces are much better now than before. I've given up understanding the hatred Home got seeing as Miis and Avatars didn't get such hate.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

I visit HOME every now and then before but I stop because it always crashes my PS3.

Ajescent said:

I agree, the personal spaces are much better now than before. I've given up understanding the hatred Home got seeing as Miis and Avatars didn't get such hate.

Miis and avatars are cute! :D

miz1q2w3e said:
Ajescent said:

So...Home offers you a multitude of worlds and activities, themes and treasures and events all for free and gets snubbed at every turn but because Miis and Avatars are "cute", they get a bye?

Ajescent said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Ajescent said:

So...Home offers you a multitude of worlds and activities, themes and treasures and events all for free and gets snubbed at every turn but because Miis and Avatars are "cute", they get a bye?

Basically yeah, people do like them more more cuz they're cute/funny looking

I guess people never got over that bad first impression with Home, and no one said Miis and Avatars had more "features" or anything

Besides, Miis and Avys are utilised much better in games and they looks better, they even have better names ("Home people"?)

Hey!  I just embedded that video.  And if you lied about that, you lied about Home being awesome, too!  I'm not falling for your trickery!!