By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best 3rd-party game on a Nintendo console...

So, what do YOU think is the best 3rd-party game on a Nintendo console...

... Ever.

Mine would be: Eternal Darkness...

I just got the game a few weeks ago and i'm loving it!

Noteable mentions: Timesplitters 2&Future Perfect, Viewtiful Joe, Turok 2, Resident evil 1&4. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:

So, what do YOU think is the best 3rd-party game on a Nintendo console...

... Ever.

Mine would be: Eternal Darkness...

I just got the game a few weeks ago and i'm loving it!

Noteable mentions: Timesplitters 2&Future Perfect, Viewtiful Joe, Turok 2, Resident evil 1&4. 

Eternal Darkness was published by Nintendo ...

My favourite third party game would probably be Final Fantasy 2 (Final fantasy 4) for the SNES

Final Fantasy VI or Zack and Wiki, both were great.

@ HappySquirel: Oh crap... Then i'd say Resident evil 4. Srry for that stupid blunder with Eternal Darkness but because Silicon Knights is now 3rd party (and maybe soon to be Microsoft 2nd party) i was assuming it could be a possible pick...

THE NETHERLANDS

re4

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Street Fighter II turbo was solid. For me it would either have to be Golden Eye or Perfect dark, though.

@polezo: Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are second party. Best third-party Nintendo-game? Hmmm... I really don't know. Based on review scores that would be Resident Evil 4.

I have to say
Resident Evil 4(GC)
Baten Kaitos 1 and 2(GC)
Street Fighter 2 hyper:TURBO(SNES)
Secret of Mana(SNES)
GoldenEye(N64) i know its a Rare games but it was made from another company and not nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Castlevania IV

Quality for Life

Resident Evil 4. I'm still playing that game even when I bought it a few weeks after being release....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.