By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 is my sleeper game that everyone missed this year

I very much enjoyed the game and especially the split screen coop with a buddy. One of the best FPS this year that i've played.

Around the Network

Ye I finished it few days ago..Maybe top 4 on my 2011 list.

Take my love, take my land..

Got it for Christmas, completed it 3 days later, Best fps on PS3 to date! :D

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

I skipped it because I found the first two repetitive and boring. Glad you liked it, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

R3 was the best resistance game in the series hands down.

Poor advertising with kevin butler and R3 playing on a tiny TV in the background killed sales of this gem

Around the Network

one of the most forgettable games this year.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I still have to play this, too bad it doesn't have the same mode of Resistance 2, played it a lot with friends. How does the Brutality Pack compares to it?

I got it Today... together with Killzone 3... I'm gonna have a GREAT Weekend XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I wasn't a fan of Resistance 1 & 2, but I loved R3. The campaign was pretty awesome, and it had some pretty nice atmosphere. Also liked that they brought back the weapon wheel. In Resistance 2, they got rid of that, and pretty much placed the weapon right when you needed it which eliminated some of the surprise. For example, when you found a rocket launcher on the floor, you knew a titan was going to come out, and alas, you were correct.

The multiplayer in R3 was a little underwhelming imo; some of the maps were lame, and the lag killed a lot of my enjoyment. But aside from that, I thought the game was great.

They didn't market it right at all, such a good game too.