Conventional Controller 44 84.62%

Motion Sensing Controller 8 15.38%

Total:52
d21lewis said:
Ajescent said:
d21lewis said:
Ajescent said:
d21lewis said:
Standard controller is more versatile (right now). There's not much you can't do with them. MoCo's are better in certain situations but you just can't beat "old faithful".

1. Regular Controllers (Good for EVERYTHING)
2. Move (Good for games that require fast aiming and spatial manipulation)
2. Kinect (Good for party, health fitness, Fruit Ninja, and voice commands)

Headsets....?

You point out that I said Kinect is good for voice commands (which is true!) and totally ignore that I used the number 2 twice?

I figured since Move and Kinect (in this contest) were being classed as one and the same so....?

Umm.....that's uh.....totally how I....meant it!  I didn't type it wrong at all!!

Got your back bro! Got your back!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Reasonable said:

I know.  I was just clarifying the other post as I saw it.  BTW is there a logical flaw in your position on conventional controllers - good for everything: does that include motion control games :)

You view is pretty much mine ATM.  Just seems how the controllers each play to certain strenghs.

You and your infallible logic.  Some day, you're going to be wrong and I'm going to be there.  On thay day, I shall pounce like a turtle on an ostrich.  Mark my words.

d21lewis said:
Reasonable said:

I know.  I was just clarifying the other post as I saw it.  BTW is there a logical flaw in your position on conventional controllers - good for everything: does that include motion control games :)

You view is pretty much mine ATM.  Just seems how the controllers each play to certain strenghs.

You and your infallible logic.  Some day, you're going to be wrong and I'm going to be there.  On thay day, I shall pounce like a turtle on an ostrich.  Mark my words.

Got your back bro, I've got your back!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Kinect is good for party games so it beats conventional there.

Move is just so precise that I'd put it equall to standard controllers on most games with infamous 2 as my example. On some games however it just blows the controller away!

Take heavy rain for example: move becomes second nature half way through and is so frantic! When locked into a car as it falls in a crusher I'm franticly swinging around to escape verses little tiny analogue motions.