By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Splinter Cell Coming To Xbox Fusion (Xbox 3), Assassin's Creed 3 Coming To Wii U

Seece said:
toadslayer72 said:
Seece said:
toadslayer72 said:
I don't really have anything to add to the OP but I find it amusing how people (myself included) want MS to choose a made up generic name like "720" or " Nextbox" as the name of the next console. I like Fusion because it would make sense in a few different ways but I'm not sold on the rumor.
Oh and those old Splinter Cell games were the shit when they came out, I had more than one nerve wracking/frustrating yet fulfilling experience playing those games. I wasn't feeling Conviction though and I'd really like a new SC game to bring it back to the first few that came out.

They all suck!

I'm still routing for Infinite.

Nah that's too all encompasing and final. Like how when you were a kid and would pull out the infinity card in an argument. I like the idea of a name that has to do with an open and evolving meaning. Infinite is like....ok now what, you win...infinity, lol.

Oh my, I just relized you could be talking about the SC games and you want the Bioshock game. If that's the case then I seriously will question your credebility dude, I must know.

I meant the one where you think I'm amazing, yeah ...

Eww, you quoted me before I could correct my spelling mishaps.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Xbox Fusion....that sounds pretty awesome