By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Only 4 days until Iowa caucuses!! C'mon, Let's GO RON PAUL.

Oh I agree that War is getting unpopular. I just don't think that having a global presence and the "no cost wars" we fight really are.

For example I think almost nobody cares that we've launched a ton of unauthorized drone strikes in Pakistan that have killed like over 100 innocent civilians.

People are upset about the Iraq and Afghanistan war because we actually are having people killed and getting PTSD and the like.

Clinton Style "Stay out of their range and make their lives miserable until they give us what we want" force I think is just as popular as ever.

Around the Network

I always chuckle when I see the word "santorum" because I know I am not the only person who heard of the "other" definition a loonnggg time before ever knowing there was a person named Santorum from which the definition actually came from. I guess that's what happens when you're such a crazy out-spoken bigot, lol. Scary he has as much support as he does but I see it fizzling out. I see the country literally burning itself to the ground if he ever came into office though.

Kasz216 said:
Oh I agree that War is getting unpopular. I just don't think that having a global presence and the "no cost wars" we fight really are.

For example I think almost nobody cares that we've launched a ton of unauthorized drone strikes in Pakistan that have killed like over 100 innocent civilians.

People are upset about the Iraq and Afghanistan war because we actually are having people killed and getting PTSD and the like.

Clinton Style "Stay out of their range and make their lives miserable until they give us what we want" force I think is just as popular as ever.

I'd agree with this.   It's a shame too.  Middle Eastern terrorism on the United States has drastically increased since our 20 year + occupation over there.