By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Only 4 days until Iowa caucuses!! C'mon, Let's GO RON PAUL.

Please Iowa vote him to victory in Iowa. I know the nomination is a longshot but it is still possible. A win in Iowa would help and would force the media to pay more attention to him.

Around the Network

I truly feel sorry for Ron Paul since the GOP will try it's hardest to never let him become the Republican Representative for president. Though I might not agree with all of his views I truly do respect him for being one of the few politicians to stay true to his views which is hard to find in this day in age. But as I said before sadly I don't think he has a chance to win the nomination, and the only other sane candidate Huntsman has even a lower chance of ever getting it...

Former something....

I sure hope he wins, he really is the best option for America.

Ill vote for him- in spirit

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

He's not going anywhere. His party ignores him. The media ignores him.
The Internet attention alone isn't going to do him much good.

Around the Network

I hope he wins, he is by far the best candidate. Do the right thing Iowa.

Haven't you heard? Iowa doesn't matter.

If he wins Iowa, he has a good chance of becoming the next president. He has a lot of support in California, and that is a lot of delegates. Additionally, in Virginia only Paul and Romney are going to split up the delegates there. The other remaining candidates by that point get zero. Obama's approval rating is a small minority of the population. I really think Paul can win this.

he's gonna win

he tends to cross too many lines for too many people.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur