By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The OFFICIAL March 2007 NPD thread

oh pleaaaaaaaase, bunkum !! I have to go to bed, now (It's late and my girl don't care about all that stuff..) So, please, give me the numbers on a private mail and I promess, I won't tell the others !!!

Around the Network

you don't have enough trust on vgchartz. tomorrow when i'll get up, i'll just see that you all spent hours waiting for numbers already available to you, except for some minor details. i bet there won't be more than 10% difference btw VGC and NPD. nothing life threatening...

have fun

Patience lol wont be long at all now

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

TalonMan said:
fabinou said:

oh pleaaaaaaaase, bunkum !! I have to go to bed, now (It's late and my girl don't care about all that stuff..) So, please, give me the numbers on a private mail and I promess, I won't tell the others !!!

What time is it by you???

It's 11:45 AM !

I live in Michigan, which is still Eastern Standard Time (EST), and it's 5:45pm here.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

nm

It is 22:47 here in Scotland , and im off on hols tomorrow cannot wait though for these numbers lol but i will .

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

TalonMan said:
fabinou said:
TalonMan said:
fabinou said:

What time is it by you???

It's 11:45 AM !

It's almost noon and you have to go to bed?!?!?!? Or - did you mean 11:45PM???

He's french. He had tons and tons of sex last night and was smoking cigarettes from morning until now.

Ouppss 11h45 PM, of course, thanks !!

hello, Vanguardian !

I'm happy to meet you !

So you live in Michigan ? mmmhhh that sounds "dream" for me !!! I live near Paris, in France....  

ranzchic said:

He's french. He had tons and tons of sex last night and was smoking cigarettes from morning until now.