By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

Seriously why even do a thread like this? It'd obvious that there are alot of fanboys who have just voted...

I mean both UC3 and GOW3 gone?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

+ Portal 2
- Pushmo

+ Ico/Sotc
- dead space 2

+ Witcher 2
- Pokemon

+ Batman: Arkham City
- Super Mario 3D Land

Around the Network

+ The Wither 2
- Portal 2 (EA didn't ship my purchase of Portal 2, and won't honour the Black Friday deal. Super pissed)

Will update soon, just made pad thai, can't let it get cold.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Boutros said:
Why can't we vote for Xenoblade? I'm sure 99% of people vote for games they haven't played anyway.

Yea, but at least for most games you have a reference. I can judge Batman Arkham City off my experience with Arkham Asylum, and I'd like to think that people at least played a bit of enough of the games on the list to get an impression.

Want to keep XenoBlade locked to that region. Many American region gamers don't know about it (since it's not released) and could vote it unfairly.

You can vote for it in Most Anticipated Game - Elimination Game thread.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Boutros said:
Why can't we vote for Xenoblade? I'm sure 99% of people vote for games they haven't played anyway.

Yea, but at least for most games you have a reference. I can judge Batman Arkham City off my experience with Arkham Asylum, and I'd like to think that people at least played a bit of enough of the games on the list to get an impression.

Want to keep XenoBlade locked to that region. Many American region gamers don't know about it (since it's not released) and could vote it unfairly.

You can vote for it in Most Anticipated Game - Elimination Game thread.

But that gives Xenoblade a big advantage over the other games since only a few can vote it down; the other games can be voted down by everyone. And what happens when there are two or three games left on the list, and one of them happens to be Xenoblade? Will Xenoblade still be locked toward EU players? Xenoblade will undoubtly win if that happens.

+ Batman
- Monster Burner

+Batman: Arkham City
-Blueprint 3D

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!