By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

Seece said:
You should disqualifiy Osama if he keeps harrassing people for their votes, and remind him the outcome doesn't really warrant raising his blood pressure so much

That's not fair. Just because he chooses to act the way he does, doesn't mean I should act so in return.

osama why do you only stand up for PS3 exclusives? It's Forza, Gears, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 2 which died prematurely, not Uncharted 3. Last I checked UC3 was at the top (but as I update it seems to be dropping).

Maybe others wouldn't be xbox r****ds (I know what you called me before and how you got banned for it) if you yourself took a less one sided view on gaming.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
@seece
if you really think somebody's vote shouldnt be counted. It should definitely be yo-john and millenium.
those 2 are on a vendetta to get a game they never played eliminated, solely because they are b---hurt that their favored game lost. (can i say that, or will i get banned, i have been trying to word it differently as to not get banned, but this is the easiest way to put it simply. )

any way
+Uncharted
-Zelda SS

I'm not going to report you even though you've been flaming on me.

And damn straight I'm butt-hurt about this. Seeing Skyrim go soooo fast just pissed me off and seeing F4 and ME2 go right after that just sent me over the top.

You and just about every other Uncharted fan would do the exact same thing if it was UC3 being one of the first to go.

Anyways I won't discuss this anymore in this thread so if you feel the need to harass me some more feel free to go to my wall

Michael-5 said:
Seece said:
You should disqualifiy Osama if he keeps harrassing people for their votes, and remind him the outcome doesn't really warrant raising his blood pressure so much

That's not fair. Just because he chooses to act the way he does, doesn't mean I should act so in return.

osama why do you only stand up for PS3 exclusives? It's Forza, Gears, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 2 which died prematurely, not Uncharted 3. Last I checked UC3 was at the top (but as I update it seems to be dropping).

Maybe others wouldn't be xbox r****ds (I know what you called me before and how you got banned for it) if you yourself took a less one sided view on gaming.

huh... what are you even saying. the only game that im standing up for is Uncharted 3. no other ps3 game have i stood up for. and i only stood up for the game because what those 2 individuals were doing and why. in fact it was the PS3 version of Mass effect that got eliminated. and skyrim was played by lots of ps3 players (and xbox players) many many people think its a broken game.

as for the bolded, i dont even understand what you are talking about. 

also if you look at the other thread, im freaking downvoting PS3 games/exclusives becuase i dont like them or want them to win, i even did that in this thread with SHadow of collousous and ICO collection

+ Ico / SotC collection
@Michael why should an upgrade to solid frame rates and some graphical upgrades to run in 1080p be free?
Better inform the movie market that all their blu-ray re-releases should be free if you already own the dvd or vhs.

- Crysis 2

+The Witcher 2
-Uncharted 3

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
zarx said:
Jay520 said:
I don't know why you people are voting down Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3 WILL win this thread. Nothing's going to change that. Voting it down will just be a waste of your votes.

That sounds like a challenge

+The Witcher 

-Uncharted 3

Excellent... All apart of my plan.

Yes, we shall take it down together!
Viva la RPGs!

Muhahahahaha *gasp* hahahahaha lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

+ Skyward Sword

- Uncharted

Millenium said:
+Crysis 2
-Uncharted 3

Lot's of posts in the 15 hours I've been away....aigh....

Crysis is dead, you have an extra + vote next round.

Millenium said: x2
+ Crysis 2
-... Uncharted 3

At this point, both were dead. So you have 4 + votes and 3 - votes next time.

MrT-Tar said:
+ Xenoblade Chronicles
- Crysis 2

Same Story, Crysis is gone, you get two -'ve votes next turn. You did this twice so you actually have three -'ves on your next vote. Must be different games.

Machina said:
+ Rayman
- Crysis 2

Yup, two negatives next vote (didn't count the + in this one until you make a second -'ve)

Mordred11 said:
I came here to vote for inFAMOUS 2 ,but it looks like it wasn't relevant enough...

The metascore didn't break 85/100. I agree InFamous is probably Sony's best new IP this gen, but some games just aren't viewed positively by everyone. Catherine and Killzone 3 also didn't make the cut.

SvennoJ said:
+ Portal 2
- Modern warfare 3

MW3 just got eliminated before this. You have two -'s next round. Actually you have three -'ves because you did this again with Crysis. Must be different games

SvennoJ said:
+ Ico / SotC collection
@Michael why should an upgrade to solid frame rates and some graphical upgrades to run in 1080p be free?
Better inform the movie market that all their blu-ray re-releases should be free if you already own the dvd or vhs.

- Crysis 2

It should be optional. If I want to play Shadow of the Colossus on my PS3, I shouldn't be forced to buy the PS3 version on a system which should still be BC. Also isn't it upscaled 1080p? Movie market aren't forced to upgrade, Blu-Ray players play DVD's.

pezus said: x2
+Uncharted 3
-Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation

pezus said:
+Uncharted 3
-Xenoblade

I'm surprised to say this myself, but UC3 just got eliminated. You missed saving the game by less then an hour. You have four + votes next round.

osamanobama said: x3
+Uncharted
-zelda SS

Same here, you just missed it. The -'ve before you two killed UC3. You have four +'ves next vote

melbye said:
+Skyward Sword
-Forza Motorsport 4

Forza died a long time ago, you have two -'ves on your next vote.

The_Botman said:

+ Uncharted
- Skyward Sword

yo_john117 said: x3
+ DCS: A-10C Warthog
- Uncharted 3

germibobi said:
+Uncharted 3
-Skyward Sword

Rainbow Yoshi said:
+Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Portal 2

Aldro said:
+Uncharted 3
-Skyward Sword

Xxain said:
+ Skyward Sword
- Uncharted 3

Scoobes said:
+ Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Uncharted 3

Light Yagami said:
+ Metal Gear Solid HD
- Uncharted 3

Lodder said:
+ Uncharted 3
- Skyward Sword

ruimartiniman said: x2
+ Uncharted 3
- Skyward Sword

Mirson said:
+ Batman: Arkham City
- Uncharted 3

dsage01 said:
+Uncharted 3
-Zelda SS

zarx said: x2

+The Witcher
-Uncharted 3

turtuls said:
+ minecraft
- Uncharted 3

You all missed Uncharted by 1 vote. So much support, if only it was 1 vote ahead of where it was before it was eliminated. Sorry guys, 1 vote and look how many +'s (no negatives for a long stretch) since that eliminating vote.

Jay520 said:
I don't know why you people are voting down Uncharted 3. Uncharted 3 WILL win this thread. Nothing's going to change that. Voting it down will just be a waste of your votes.

.........Well.......If that were the case I wouldn't have quoted 30 people now....

worldlyfall said:
+ Skyward Sword
- Uncharted 3

And you were the one to kill it. Still eliminated. you have 2 -'ve votes.

EVERYONE you all voted Uncharted 3 after it was eliminated. You must all make a new vote with the appropriate number of +'ve and -'ves. If you're listed above, and you + voted it, then you have two (or more) + votes next time and they must be different games. If you -'ve voted it, then you have two (or more) - votes next time and they must be different games.

chocoloco said:

I do not hate uncharted 3 at all, but it is the worst game on this list of games.  

+Dance Central 2
- Skyward sword

chocoloco said:
Michael-5 is going to have fun with this thread counting up all the votes when he gets up. (just have to quote 9/10 people)

+Dance Central 2
- Deus Ex

Dance Central is dead, you have 3 + votes next turn

thehusbo said:
+uncharted 3
-forza 4

Both are dead..

SnakeDrake said:
+Dark Souls
-Crysis 2

Crysis gone

------

From before: (Didn't see these two post since)

Unfortunatly, Skyrim was eliminated. You get 2 + votes next times, then I'll count this vote.

rakugakist said:
Plus skyrim
minus skyward sword.

Skyrim is out, you get two + votes next time

Bman54 said:
+Skyward Sword
-Skyrim

Skyrim is out, you get two - votes next time

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

Yea, but Mass Effect 2 is fine on PS3. Doesn't deserve to go down immediatly. The forums clearly have a distaste for sci-fi, shame as it's my favorite genre for shooters and RPG's.

In the proccess of updating.

+ The Witcher 2
- ICO Collection (Should be free, PS3 should still be backward compatible. It's lame when you own the PS2 games, but don't have a working PS2 (or working PS3 now too)...

Wait...what?

+ MGS HD Collection
- DCS: A-10C Warthog (Sorry john...I just really don't like the name XD)