By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Tagged games:

Anyone up for Mario Kart Wii Tournaments?

Yes. 16 59.26%

No. 8 29.63%

Total:24

10 Minutes to the tournament guys, good luck and happy easter!

Around the Network

I'm assuming you were all busy due to Good Friday?

Anyways, I wanted to say that there is a Mario Kart Wii Tournament on Fridays at 9PM GMT and currently there are only 3 members who regularily play. Is anyone interested in joining?

Here's the link if anyone is interested. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=91543&page=1

Did a TON of work on the OP. Looks much better now: Post

Sorry about the points guys, Rainbow Yoshi hasn't been recording the results so it looks like I will be doing all the work. We're going to be starting from scratch I'm afraid. I don't know exactly how many points go to particular users so I think we should start on a new leaf.

I will explain how the points work:

• If you come first, you will get the amount of points there are players. E.g: 4 players = 4 points.
  • If you come second you will get the amount of points there are players minus one. E.g: 5 players = 4 points.
  • The points pretty much continue untile you become last in which you will get 1 point.
  • Points do not restart every month unlike the community table.
  • At the end of the year we will have an overall winner and they will become VGChartz's Mario Kart player of the year!

Also I think that I should add another day for the tournaments. It is up for some debate for what day it will be but it will most probably be Sunday (Not sure about the time).

Also, I cannot stress it enough that I need everyone's e-mail address if you want to be in the IM chat group for the tournament. Communicating with each other will be so much easier if everyone were to be in one IM chat group that way we will be able to inform other members that the group is open instead of them randomly guessing when the group is open.

Rooms up guys. Join.

hackles said:
Rooms up guys. Join.

Are you Yusuf?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
hackles said:
Rooms up guys. Join.

Are you Yusuf?

Yes. You didn't know?

hackles said:
ASStronaut said:
hackles said:
Rooms up guys. Join.

Are you Yusuf?

Yes. You didn't know?

I thought so. Just wanted to be sure.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

hackles said:

Sorry about the points guys, Rainbow Yoshi hasn't been recording the results so it looks like I will be doing all the work. We're going to be starting from scratch I'm afraid. I don't know exactly how many points go to particular users so I think we should start on a new leaf.

• If you come first, you will get the amount of points there are players. E.g: 4 players = 4 points.
  • If you come second you will get the amount of points there are players minus one. E.g: 5 players = 4 points.
  • The points pretty much continue untile you become last in which you will get 1 point.
  • At the end of the year we will have an overall winner and they will become VGChartz's Mario Kart player of the year!

Also I think that I should add another day for the tournaments. It is up for some debate for what day it will be but it will most probably be Sunday (Not sure about the time).

Also, I cannot stress it enough that I need everyone's e-mail address if you want to be in the IM chat group for the tournament. Communicating with each other will be so much easier if everyone were to be in one IM chat group that way we will be able to inform other members that the group is open instead of them randomly guessing when the group is open.

I did at first but then I missed many GP's, meaning it would be bias recording the results I only competed in. If I agree to record the first three GP results on Friday and then you record the first three GP results on Saturday?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
hackles said:

I did at first but then I missed many GP's, meaning it would be bias recording the results I only competed in. If I agree to record the first three GP results on Friday and then you record the first three GP results on Saturday?

Good idea, we will do that from now on.

Who is Tin?