By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Tagged games:

Anyone up for Mario Kart Wii Tournaments?

Yes. 16 59.26%

No. 8 29.63%

Total:24
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
You all are so lucky that my 3DS has connection issues... You all would be screwed if it weren't...

Didn't you try the thing I told you before? I taught you said it was fine

I can't get a new modem if that's the solution. Not only does it work perfectly fine with everything else (PS3, Wii, PC) but I don't think other members of my family particularily want to change modem.

I'll copy and paste the post  then(without the last part):

If you are disconnecting in MK7, click on the link and tell the guy to put a DMZ on your 3ds. (be sure to have some info on your router ready. like the model number. It should be at the bottom of the router)

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/js/doc_frame.jsp?f=/systems/3ds/en_na/contact.jsp?source=main&l=

I'm not in America so I don't think they can help.

Around the Network
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
You all are so lucky that my 3DS has connection issues... You all would be screwed if it weren't...

I can't get a new modem if that's the solution. Not only does it work perfectly fine with everything else (PS3, Wii, PC) but I don't think other members of my family particularily want to change modem.

If you are disconnecting in MK7, click on the link and tell the guy to put a DMZ on your 3ds. (be sure to have some info on your router ready. like the model number. It should be at the bottom of the router)

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/js/doc_frame.jsp?f=/systems/3ds/en_na/contact.jsp?source=main&l=

What happen when you clicked the link? It shouldn't matter what region you're in

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:

That not link is not regional . What happen when you clicked the link?

It is asked me what my modem make is but it is all american makes. They don't have mine (Talktalk)

hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:

It is asked me what my modem make is but it is all american makes. They don't have mine (Talktalk)

It shouldn't matter where your router is from, once you can access the settings on it.

cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:

It shouldn't matter where your router is from, once you can access the settings on it.

So I should enter any random router and I should get the right assistance?

Around the Network
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:

If you know how to access you router setting from your pc. Try the "I don't know" option

cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:
cyberninja45 said:
hackles said:

If you know how to access you router setting from your pc. Try that then talk to them

Ahh! Of course I know. I will try now. Thanks for the help!

Try the "I dont know" option for the router

cyberninja45 said:

Try the "I dont know" option for the router

Yeah, I'm currently waiting for someone... Taking ages... I need to fix this though! This has gone on for far too long.

FINALLY Connected to someone. I should have my problems fixed!