By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Everyone, I salute you for coming.

It's time we stood up to our oppressive VGC overlords and fought for something we truly believe in: Higher (console of choice) sales!

In short, we demand more sales all around. We want more games for everyone. 1.5 BILLION ps2 games is NOT ENOUGH...NOT EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST.

360's 9-point-something attach rate? What is this? A third world country?

We will sit here all day, everyday, until you agree to these demands.

Everyone pile in, there's plenty of room.

We also demand that ioi buy us a race car.

occupying VGC is bad, mkay ?

Around the Network

Feel free to contribute your demands as well.
Let's here it! Make a stink!

I heard someone in the back say "ban all 360 supporters"...

Now, while I agree the site could be a bit more one-sided, banning all 2 of the 360 supporters is not a very strong demand, more of a suggestion really.. let's have some great big demands worth of the Occupy VGC movement!

I think I occupy this place way too long already! lol BUT WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!? I'm in

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You ever sit to actually listen to what the occupy wall street protestors have to say? They really don't know what they're fighting for. Most of them anyway.

draw the conclusion I'm trying to make.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
You ever sit to actually listen to what the occupy wall street protestors have to say? They really don't know what they're fighting for. Most of them anyway.

that that's exactly what we are doing here? :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Take a shower and get a real console (plug in whatever one you want. The message is unclear after all).

hatmoza said:

I will not cater to your pointless demands, Hatmoza.

Hey, where's my credit prof?

richardhutnik said:
Take a shower and get a real console (plug in whatever one you want. The message is unclear after all).

Yeah Mods! Take that!

non-gravity said:
Hey, where's my credit prof?

We are here to demand things of the mods, not each other.

Demand them to edit the OP for the purpose of giving you credit.

I will no longer be a puppet of the VGC corporate empire. First we don't get any prizes in GamrRewards, then we lose our gamrRewards entirely!

And everytime I go to post, I cringe at hitting the "SUBMIT" button. I WILL NOT SUBMIT. I'M NOT PART OF YOUR SYSTEM.