By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batwing or Batcopter? "The Dark Knight Rises"

spurgeonryan said:

Here is a new screenshot of one of Batman's new vehicles in The Dark Knight Rises. What do you all think it is going to be?

Lame

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
HappySqurriel said:
spurgeonryan said:

Here is a new screenshot of one of Batman's new vehicles in The Dark Knight Rises. What do you all think it is going to be?

Lame

Until you see the movie, then you will think it is Bad Ass! Like everything was in the last two movies.

While I enjoyed the movies, there was quite a bit that I thought was pretty lame ... For example, I never thought the Tumbler was a particularly cool Batmobile

One of those Bat-Bots that patrol Gotham while Batman is injured.

Very strange lol

spurgeonryan said:

A Decepticon......

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Bat-MECH

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I want to see it in motion.

it's on rails! it must be fore the tie-in game!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’