By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I'm finally getting a PS3

Usually I wait until Sony annouce a new console to buy their current one, sometimes I even wait longer, but this time I decided not to wait because of the $200 bundle, so I pre-ordered at Amazon a few hours ago.

Too bad that the bundle includes two games that I don't really want and I plan to sell them. How much can I get for a brand new copy of LB2 a Ratchet and Clank All 4 One? Why not include Valkyria Chronicles and Resonance of Fate in the bundle? (yeah not first party games I know)

Anyway, I plan on getting Valkyria Chronicles , Resonance of Fate, Folklore, Tales of Graces f and other RPG's. But I'm probably not going to play any PS3 games until next year (Too busy working and playing Skyward Sword) so it will collect some dust.

Did I make a mistake by buying a PS3 now and not wait a few more years? We'll see.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

Nice I just got a PS3 a few months ago. Valkyria Chronicles and Resonance of Fate are both amazing. I've also gotten ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Star Ocean 4, Darksiders, and 3D Dot Game Heroes. All awesome games!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

The main reason for me to buy a PS3 are RPG's but I'm interested in other games like the new Tomb Raider, Catherine. I'm also considering Resident Evil 5 but maybe I should wait for Capcom to suck my money with a more expensive Wii U version.

I've heard good comments on LBP2 but I'm not really interested.

Edit: I edited an ignorant statement

Valkyria chronicle new at 17$, they also have Nier and Disgaea 3 at that price.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-2mf1.html

Between, by purchasing a PS3, you made a very good decision ;).

are you gonna get uncharted 2-3? i recommend both.

Around the Network

In the 2012 get Ni No Kuni and Tales of Graces F :)

dart1250 said:
In the 2012 get Ni No Kuni and Tales of Graces F :)

Yeah I will be getting both and ToX if it ever comes to America.

@ riderz1337. Not planning of getting into Uncharted but maybe I will borrow them from a friend in the future

Why wouldn't you get a ps3 lol

PS3 is good but in Canada, PS3 games are more expensive then all other games.

lordmandeep said:
PS3 is good but in Canada, PS3 games are more expensive then all other games.

Wut?