By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How far are you in Skyward Sword?

Tagged games:

How Far Are You?

I am in the Intro 31 15.42%

I just beat the 1st dungeon 27 13.43%

I am like in the middle 26 12.94%

I am not that far from being finished 22 10.95%

I am done 50 24.88%

I have no idea how far I am 23 11.44%

Neutral 22 10.95%

Total:201

Just picked the sword and tried it out :) Hope that I will have more time for it over the weekend, but somehow have the dilemma between SS, Deus ex HR, AC Brotherhood, GTA IV, Just Cause... so many games, so few minutes available

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Roma said:
at my 6th dungeon now and its huge! i just can't get enough of the sword fights! always puts a smile on ma face :D

buttons are for noobs!

I wouldn't say that...but yeah, the motion works much better in this game than I expected.

Also- The 6th dungeon is the longest I believe, and the leadup to the next dungeon is by FAR the longest, I believe

Well it takes more skill to use motion than just pressing a button. But I meant that in games that use swords as not all games can use motion.

I never want to play a sword game with buttons again.

Edit: btw this is the first game that made me cry :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Just beat 2nd dungeon. [Minor minor spoiler] The concern for Zelda's safety and curiosity behind her adventures really keeps me going. Also, I find myself becoming lost far less often than other Zelda games. Most the time I can wander around without having to check the map too much. Shaping up to be my favorite Zelda.

I don't know why so many people hate the intro. Personally, I love how cinematic it is. This is a story after all. I like the graphics, too. The whole world is like a watercolor painting. I agree they could be better, but Wii can't really handle a lot and there aren't any other Nintendo consoles with motion controls.

I would be playing the game a lot more, but my whole family uses the TV. I get kicked off after a few hours, which sucks. D: So far I'm trekking through Lanayru Desert. (It's so challenging! Argh!) I just opened the Mining Facility. Can't wait to be electrocuted. -_-"

I didn't find fighting Ghirahim (1st boss) to be difficult at all, actually. I actually thought it was fun. I was really getting into it, but that could just be because I like swordfighting.

I don't know if I like Ghirahim's outfit too much, but he's definitely my favorite character so far (besides Zelda).

Around the Network

SPOILER!

played 49+h now

i'm at the end now and i have to say WOW so many of them :O

never has link fought so many enemies at the same time and i just love it! i died though so i'm taking a rest now :P

so hard to focus on how to swing the sword and were they come from and what type they are and were the heart pieces are! just the way i like it!

Just entered the third dungeon. really liked the puzzle game to open it, as compared to the puzzles for the first two.

Game is really getting better imo. Liked the second area better than the first, and this third is definitely the best. Really starting to be some fun.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

just completed the game and i'm sad about it :(

but WOW what an end it was haha! Awesome boss fight!

i hope that the next game gets these cool sword strikes as well but with magic and more power!

NIntendo no one can do it like you can! BEST Zelda and game for that matter yet in my opinion :D simply awesomazing!

Just beat the 3rd dungeon amazing game so far.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Roma said:
just completed the game and i'm sad about it :(

but WOW what an end it was haha! Awesome boss fight!

i hope that the next game gets these cool sword strikes as well but with magic and more power!

NIntendo no one can do it like you can! BEST Zelda and game for that matter yet in my opinion :D simply awesomazing!

I can see you really liked this game. So the best part of the game was?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.