By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How good do these (new) Uncharted: Golden Abyss screenshots look?

So, how good?

Better than Uncharted 2: Among theives 5 10.87%

On par with Uncharted 2: Among theives 3 6.52%

Inbetween Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2 16 34.78%

On par with Uncharted: Drakes fortune 7 15.22%

Worse than Uncharted: Drakes fortune 8 17.39%

I'd rather look at Sarah Jessica Parker 4 8.70%

Show me the results. 3 6.52%

Total:46

Remember that the PSVs screen is a lot smaller than these images, so if you see any textures that look a bit blurry, they won't be as blurry or blurry at all on the smaller screen.

Around the Network

They look better than the graphically overrated Uncharted 3 , there i said it.

More uncharted? yes please. I hope this game ties into the story, and fills in some holes.

J.a.M said:
More uncharted? yes please. I hope this game ties into the story, and fills in some holes.

I can already tell you that it wont :)

Thats one of the reasons Uncharted games are so cool, cuz you have to imagine yourself, lots of freedom for interpretation

the look awesome as always, but not amazing, i mean this level of graphics is the standard lately...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
J.a.M said:

i think Uncharted games should never be sequels, like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider, just refrences from other games but an all new story.

Look at his fucking legs and foot at the 5th image... Holy fuck!!!

"I'd rather look at Sarah Jessica Parker"

Saved you the trouble of googling her photos.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
the look awesome as always, but not amazing, i mean this level of graphics is the standard lately...

this is on the PS Vita.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

not on a handheld it ain't

OT: looks amazing..and as all screenshots for handheld games this will look even better on the small screen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!