By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Beiber asked to appear on Maury

Well it would appear that everyone's favorite talk show..... Maury has invited Justin Beiber to appear on the show. After Maury and his producers heard that Justin wanted a peternaty test to prove he is not the father of some crazy fans kid, they knew that they were the perfect place for Justin to prove "You are not the father".

Maury's producers say that if Beiber does the test in private it may damage his credibility and many fans and music lovers might not buy his story. Essentially if he wants to clear his name and maintain his image and innocence then he should go on Maury to do so. The producer pointed out that Maury is a very credible source for peternity tests and that the world and the public would trust him.

If Justin is indeed not the father then Maury would be the perfect way for Justin to clear his name and prove his innocence!

Source

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Maury invites Bieber != Bieber to appear on Maury

He's clearly not going to accept. Your thread title is misleading.

You're really starting to abuse the exclamation point.

Justin Bieber is Gay. That alone should wrap this up.

Maury sounds desperate to have him on though...

Jay520 said:
You're really starting to abuse the exclamation point.

I tweaked the title to remove the exclamation point and be less "misleading". But Jay you've been here a long time and while I don't notice myself doing it, many have pointed out I tend to use exclamation points a lot.

I do try and control how many I use, however it to has become one of my signature marks. People see the three paragraph response with a couple exclamation marks and they go, "Hey its JoelCool7". Since I really don't get much flack over the exclamation mark and the fact that many enjoy my larger more in depth posts and writing style. I have embraced both.

I didn't start doing these things to stand out or market myself. But people have come to expect them and they have made an image that I live up too.

Each notable user has tell tale signatures that go with his posts. A calling card so to speak enabling people to identify that user fairly easily. Example if I discontinued my account tomorrow and opened a new one within a year. People would be able to identify me right aways, in fact go online and search for me and you'll note that this is my writing style and calling card.

Why change what defines me? As long as it doesn't lead to overwhelming negative consequences!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Maury is still alive?

what's a maury and why would it matter ?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

"You are NOT the father. You are the mother"

Quest for ratings.

And the quick decline of Justin Bieber begins.