By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The worst way to die ever?

hatmoza said:

For everyone saying "buried alive" ... You just aren't cool enough to survive it.

I was shaking during the entire time that was happening in the theatre lol, and then again at home on DVD. 

Anywho, random horrible way would be to be dragged by a horse, and the ground is a pool of lava. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network
ProdigyBam said:

i think he meant that literally, the hell thing.

to me as a strong believer, i couldnt imagine a worse way to die

When you're pooping yourself to death... you probably aren't thinking of that, or anything else outside of the pain and agony.  I stand by my worst way.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

chased and eaten by a giant toad.

suffocated to death by sticking the head into an elephant's butthole.

Someone posted a thread called "How could something like this happen" which showed a little girl getting run over by a car, twice. She laid there on the ground struggling for life while people walked by, not doing a thing to help her. I'm going to go with that.

d21lewis said:
Someone posted a thread called "How could something like this happen" which showed a little girl getting run over by a car, twice. She laid there on the ground struggling for life while people walked by, not doing a thing to help her. I'm going to go with that.

link?

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
as an atheist

osamanobama said:
d21lewis said:

link?

you don't wanna know......seriously :(

osamanobama said:
d21lewis said:

link?

it's all over the internet,just search for "little chinese girl run over" and you'l find a ton of news articles

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

gang raped by internet warriors

Getting fisted by a gorilla....it's perfectly plausible.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian