By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The worst way to die ever?

We'd all like to die quickly and comfortably, but unfortunately this isn't always the case. However, whatever our end turns out to be, we can at least be comforted by the idea that someone in the past must have had it worse.

On that note, what do you think would be the worst way to die ever? Buried alive? Sacrifice ritual? Burning?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

dying without a meaning with no family and friends.

i think the worst way to die would be (Caution, might sound sadistic :P) to cut of/out everything that isnt Vital at first. if you do it right, you can suffer 'almost' unbearable pain for DAYS, before eventually passing out. but even then, you wont die that easilly, so whoever does, could be able to wait until you wake up.

So yeah, i'd take everything that doesnt include torture.

@Spurge: drowning is awful, but you suffer 'only' for some minutes before getting unconcious. (and eventually die.) it is an awful, but not the most painful way.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Degenerative Illness. The process can take years long.

either kicking a log that got stuck in a chipper and your pantleg gets caught and you get pulled in legs first, or being burnt at the stake....or being drawn and quartered.

its just all bad

Around the Network

Parachute not opening while skydiving. After your chute doesn't open you would just be falling down at 124mph (terminal velocity) waiting to hit the ground and die.

Hunger and malnutrition, don't know if it is the worst way to go but it wouldn't be nice.

The movie Human Centapede comes to mind. Now surely that would be a horrible way to go.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Feet first into a wood chipper.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Very slowly.

The kind where you know you are dying, there is nothing you can do about it, and it still takes a long, long time. Just being stuck their dying, and there is nothing you can do to speed it up or pain killers to diminish your suffering. They days, of dying just go on and on.

Especially if wack-a-doodle politicians prolong your slow agonizing death for their own malevolent political gains and you become their unwilling poster child.

I think that would be pretty horrible.

Or do be decapitated, either on purpose or accidentally, but still being alive for a while, knowing your head is serrated from your body and you are still aware and alive. There isn't anything you can do but wait for death. It also gives me the shivers.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!