By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Best Graphics of this generation (consoles)

osamanobama said:
Boutros said:
Do I have to take the art style into consideration or solely the technical aspect?

its technical, says so right in the OP.

people seem to be getting confused.

like the people posting wii games, and whatever selnor is posting 

You should've said something like "Votes for Wii games won't be counted" and "Voters that don't put Uncharted 3 on top won't be counted, because IGN said Uncharted 3 is the best looking". Which is funny, because last time I checked, sprites (or polygons, I don't know) like those on Kirby's Epic Yarn are graphics too. Graphics that require creation, work, processing and rendering, just as the polygons on your Uncharted. Also, quite interesting you're like "This is technical only!" and you exclude PC.

But then again, this is your thread, you're free to do whatever you want with it.

Around the Network
enrageorange said:
if its technical aspects then why are you even asking people to vote. Just start counting the polygons and marvel how drake's face has 18 more of them in uncharted 3 then in uncharted 2. With Epic Yarn Nintendo was able to produce a MUCH better looking game then Naughty Dog could with all the power the PS3.

I agree with your first 2 sentences

ghost_of_fazz said:
osamanobama said:
Boutros said:
Do I have to take the art style into consideration or solely the technical aspect?

its technical, says so right in the OP.

people seem to be getting confused.

like the people posting wii games, and whatever selnor is posting 

You should've said something like "Votes for Wii games won't be counted" and "Voters that don't put Uncharted 3 on top won't be counted, because IGN said Uncharted 3 is the best looking". Which is funny, because last time I checked, sprites (or polygons, I don't know) like those on Kirby's Epic Yarn are graphics too. Graphics that require creation, work, processing and rendering, just as the polygons on your Uncharted. Also, quite interesting you're like "This is technical only!" and you exclude PC.

But then again, this is your thread, you're free to do whatever you want with it.

i am going to count peoples votes, even if they include wii games.

i just want them to be aware that its about graphics.

and as for the person i keep o telling that ign said Uncharted 3 has the best graphics. im justgiving him a hard time because since Crysis 2 came out, he would basically go into every thread, claiming Crysis 2 was the best graphics, even if it was completely unrelated. then many people would show him digital foudry, and lens of truth, and he would proclaim ign and many like them say otherwise. 

its just a joke man, now that ign has "crowned" a new graphics king, its funny that he still hold on to that quote from them

Too much focus on exclusives, Resident Evil 5 for example may have been delusional in terms of gameplay but graphicallt speaking it deserves to be in top 10 list. (the X360 version)

Dude you added like 150 pics in that post!