By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Halo:CE anniversary arrived today! Impressions inside.

Tagged games:

I picked up Skyrim yesterday, Halo and AC: Revelations today. Think my weekend is sorted...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
toadslayer72 said:
kowenicki said:
!?!?

I didnt pre-order this time... Now I wish I had.

I am very jealous.

having said that I'm hoping to get CE for nowt when I trade in Uncharted 3

Lol, are you being a prick? ;)

er... eh?

I'm finishing Uncharted this weekend and trading it.  Whats wrong with that?  halo CE isnt a full price game so if I trade UC3 early next week I reckon it wont cost me a penny.

I always try to trade games whilst they are still worth something decent, unless its a keeper.  I am passed collecting game libraries mostly.

i do similar now also

recently got bf3 then week later hmv had 2.99 trade in deal for uncharted, il wait for next trade in deal and so on. make your money go further i say

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The Kinect features are pretty cool, but can get in the way. It sometimes gets confused by other people talking and kicks in to throw an unwanted grenade or to switch from remastered to classic. The analyse/scan feature is good but fells very tacked on, requiring you to say 'analyse' and then 'scan' while targeting something that appears orange. Terminals are a nice touch and a seem to give a good amount of backstory. Overall the good thing is it plays exactly like Halo CE, the only bad thing is it plays exactly like Halo CE and I've completed it multiple times before. Still enjoying it immensly though.

A very, very good effort by 343 and worth an 8 at least, but prolly a 9. May be a 9.5 because of co-op.

Libara said:
I picked up Skyrim yesterday, Halo and AC: Revelations today. Think my weekend is sorted...

Wait, how can you pick them up today? Its Monday 14th, they're not out until tomorrow. Or have you also been getting some early deliveries?

SecondWar said:
Libara said:

Wait, how can you pick them up today? Its Monday 14th, they're not out until tomorrow. Or have you also been getting some early deliveries?

Pretty much.