By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Midnight Game Launches

CatFangs806 said:
I just hope Skyrim brings out some dedicated fans, not just a pay and leave event, even though I'll be itching to get home and play it.

And lordmandeep, is that you from the BoxOfficeMojo forums? If so, I'm Noodlebug from there.

For a game like Skyrim I don't think you have to worry.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
CatFangs806 said:
I just hope Skyrim brings out some dedicated fans, not just a pay and leave event, even though I'll be itching to get home and play it.

And lordmandeep, is that you from the BoxOfficeMojo forums? If so, I'm Noodlebug from there.

Probably not. I convinced one of my friends from college to pre-order and to meet me there. Plus the manager at my local gamestop is pretty hot.

CatFangs806 said:
yo_john117 said:
CatFangs806 said:

Probably not. I convinced one of my friends from college to pre-order and to meet me there. Plus the manager at my local gamestop is pretty hot.

Midnight launches are so much more fun if you have a bunch of friends with.

@ljigga

In answer to your question the perspective is optional. You can play in either first person or third person. The game is also set up to let you change perspective without pausing. You will probably prefer one, but find that the other will work better in some instances. Not that you will be forced to change its just a bit easier to loot in first person, and in third person it lets you spot ankle biters with more ease.

@topic

I was actually thinking about going to a midnight launch for Skyrim. However my work schedule made it entirely impractical. I have to work that morning. So I really wouldn't get to play it till after work anyway. So why get so little sleep. If I didn't have to work the next day damn right I would be there at the midnight launch.

thanks for the reply dodece!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos