By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE GAMES OF 2008: PLAYSTATION 3

Damstr8 said:
should be a great year...but i bet we might only see like half of those games this year

I agree and probably also some games that are not yet announced...  Like maybe GOW 3...

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
why are FFXIII and FFvXIII on the list? I doubt that FFXIII will make it's release by the end of the year and FFvXIII wont till 2010 unless something going insanely well.

Also the predictions are way to low for predictions on some games. LBP should at least be 100k higher in the predictions.

I really hope this type of game sells well on the Playstation 3 - I love the idea behind Little Big Planet.

And let´s hope Final Fantasy will see a 2008 release...  

GOW3 is coming in 2009.

There are alot of ps3 exclusives missing, but it looks like those are the top 10 :s

Eight days
The getaway
heavy rain

There is an amazing game missing and thats End war.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

- some predictions numbers are really too low

- some games will not come in 2008

- where is KillZone2 ...

Time to Work !

These are 3 month sales? or first 3 weeks?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
libellule said:
- where is KillZone2 ...

Weird, it's on the original page.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I like that pic of Resistance 2 =). I'll be eventually getting a ps3...assuming this little girl ever grows up and I get more than 5 seconds at a time to game =/

i would really be an amazing year if all those games were released, which won't happen. The numbers are USA only right?

Should turn out to be a great year for the PS3, to add to that list I also look forward to Ghostbusters, Turok, WipeOut HD, Hot Shots Golf 5 and maybe Resident Evil 5 and White Knight Story (I may get UT3 PAL as well, which hasn't been released in Europe yet).

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Damn... That almost makes me want to have a PS3... Have to give it to 'em... Nice line-up right there!

Although some titles will definitely be pushed back to 2009, but still! Nice! 

THE NETHERLANDS