By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces new Zelda themed 3DS SKU

Tagged games:

It looks amazing. Why didn't this come out with OoT 3D.

Around the Network

I hope this makes it across the Atlantic.

I am tempted to not wait for the redesign :P

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

Probably be another year or so for the redesign.  I also don't think they will include another analog stick in the redesign.  I was in panic mode when the add-on stick was announced but I don't think it is that big of an issue of not having a second stick now.  The only thing I expect out of a redesign would be more battery life, brighter screen, or something along that nature.  Time will only tell...

Around the Network

U linked to neogaff? Our arch enemy!

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Mr Khan said:
Why is NoA a discrete branch again? The point of flexible management is so that more can be done for individual regions, not less...

I have been wondering that forever, I think they need to disband the whole damn thing and just have one massive entity

skeet skeet skeet

Might have to purchase a 3DS now

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

sethnintendo said:
killeryoshis said:

Probably be another year or so for the redesign.  I also don't think they will include another analog stick in the redesign.  I was in panic mode when the add-on stick was announced but I don't think it is that big of an issue of not having a second stick now.  The only thing I expect out of a redesign would be more battery life, brighter screen, or something along that nature.  Time will only tell...

Everything you say I believe with the expection of the bolded. I'm giving nintendo until E3 2012. If they don't realease it by than I will probaerly purchase one. SInce paper mario and mario kart are too iresistable

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

Everything you say I believe with the expection of the bolded. I'm giving nintendo until E3 2012. If they don't realease it by than I will probaerly purchase one. SInce paper mario and mario kart are too iresistable

Yea, I can't wait till Paper Mario myself.  I am buying the 3DS tomorrow and waiting till the 13th to buy Super Mario 3D Land.  Not sure why they don't have a Mario edition coming out with it bundled.  Would have been nice but oh well...