By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - James Bond 007 for Wii!!!!!

i went to wii.qj.net and found out that some develops that activision bought out are working with treyarch to make a wii 007! they said they want the controls as tight as possible and it won't be easy developing it. i can't wait! the wii's surprises are getting better and better!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

I'll wait for more of an official confirmation on this but it's bound to happen.

I'm very keen to see what Activision are going to do with the 007 liscence, they've had it for quite a longtime now and I'm hoping the development of this has been going for an equal ammount of time too.

It's about time we had a good Bond game again, there's been nothing since Goldeneye worth bothering with. The only exception to this was The World is Not Enough, the rest have been god awful.

But yeah, fingers are crossed for Activision to pull it off! Definitely got more faith in them than EA.

goldeneye 007 rocked! goldeneye rogue agent was ok but no where near as good!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

sounds..promising

i'll wait for official announcements though

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

All right Wii's first 3rd party title!!

that was un-necessary, sorry if i offended some Wii fanboys...

Around the Network

Who could be mad at the coolest guy ever?

It would of helped to provide a link of the source or article you found this info. But I will google it to find out.

Nice for the Wii, I believe it would make excellent use of it. The new control scheme would benefit the shooting segments and motion segments.

I still would like to see a successor of the GoldenEye 007 from the N64. That game was the shit!

Yes a 007 Wii game has been officially confirmed, along with 007 games for the 360 and PS3.

Just to save tine, the following properties will also eventually have games on the Wii (& other platforms):

Star Wars
Lego
Barbie
Spongebob
Disney
Iron Man
Hulk
Spider-Man
Batman
Superman
Justice League
XMen