By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - PSTriple still balling

Kno wut chad sayin? PStriple is balling fly!

(I hope you people know this is a joke, as the vid creator has stated)

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

I saw this fool from Kotaku.

I don't understand a WOOOOORD he's saying. I'm black. That is NOT ebonics! LOL! NOT Black English.

That's aftermath of head trauma from a car accident while highly drunk.

Chad Wooden? Wooden acting I'd say that much. I'm glad he's not on Imus level with all this "N" 'sheet'. (I'm refraining from cursing here with these silly euphemisms) As long as he's some cornball rambling on YouTube instead of a national platform he won't be taken seriously.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Man, that dude is so cool.

Ballin!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Devil may run up on a ni***? Interesting. When does that come out? And mario party ackrite: drunk and blunted edition would permenantly make the Wii a favorite for some.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723