By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds", Original Trailer! Pretty good for back then.

interesting. i liked Alfred Hitchcock's. it was a great show.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Picked up the movie from half price books the other day and we watched it on Saturday. It was really good, other than the ending. Kind of reminded me of the "Kingdom of the Spiders" ending.

interesting.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Picked up the movie from half price books the other day and we watched it on Saturday. It was really good, other than the ending. Kind of reminded me of the "Kingdom of the Spiders" ending.

interesting.

Did you just delete the last part of your first comment, and leave the first word. Then pressed submit?

not sure. its been about 10min

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

interesting.

Did you just delete the last part of your first comment, and leave the first word. Then pressed submit?

ACtually kingdom of the spiders was a pretty good Tarantula movie! Probably what help keep Shatner going from Star trek the cartoon series till when Star trek actually made its movies. Now he just does whatever.

ok. i'll have user 96warrior look for it and download it.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

interesting.

ACtually kingdom of the spiders was a pretty good Tarantula movie! Probably what help keep Shatner going from Star trek the cartoon series till when Star trek actually made its movies. Now he just does whatever.

ok. i'll have user 96warrior look for it and download it.

Alright! Sounds good, Thanks for participating in the'read!

no tanks needed. send them make and i'll be in them.