By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sales prediction for Forza Motorsport 3

Bitmap Frogs said:
busines said:

Hey, are we allowed to talk like that in these boards?

Also, GT5 is guaranteed to sell less than GT4.

There's nothing known about Forza 3 - just some surfer girl rumour about a 2009 release.

nope

anyways we have no idea how successful GT5 will be. There is no guarantee that it will sell less or more then GT4.

As for forza 3, I doubt it will look as pretty as GT5.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

1 mil. If it's bundled, then obviously higher.

A million probably... but then again, most people who were given Forza 2 free with their xbox probably won't want a new one, so they could be killing sales. I mean most gamers who are not big racing guys find a racing game for each gen... they don't care to have forza 2 and 3....

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Depends on how long Forza 2 will be bundled for. Whilst Forza 2 is being bundled it can attract more and more gamers to the franchise.

About 1.5 million, as having it bundled with the 360, will have given it a more respectable brand appeal, meaning Forza 3 should sell pretty well. Not to mention if it release around the time of GT5, this will push it sales even more, for 360 owners to have something similar to that.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
busines said:
Forza=shit GT5 about 8 milions

Hey, are we allowed to talk like that in these boards?

Also, GT5 is guaranteed to sell less than GT4.

There's nothing known about Forza 3 - just some surfer girl rumour about a 2009 release.

GT5 is guarenteed to sell more than Forza 3. Even with Forza 3 eventually being bundled.