By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 piss poor of a console

I have had it with the PS3, claming that its all that powerful in reality its only delivers poor games. comparing to the xbox 360 the PS3 is just a poor joke of a gaming machine.

its a fact that 99.9% of all multiplatform games look better on the 360 than that shit PS3. the PS3 machine is a pure joke that its own exclusives are underpar to the 360 or PC exclusives.

John carmack is right to say the PS3 is a sub standard console and that PC and 360 is a well all round better machine.

PS3 users clam that their exclusives are all great Pfftt they are nothing but a joke.

Uncharted series pfft so called the most "technically" best looking game, piss off Gears 3 look better by a long mile

God of war 3 nothing great but a sad looking game

Killzone series a so called Halo killer

GT5 oh please Daytona looks a 1000 times better

etc etc

Please you Sony losers open your eyes and see that your console is a failure since its launch day.

Around the Network
RareglovE said:

I have had it with the PS3, claming that its all that powerful in reality its only delivers poor games. comparing to the xbox 360 the PS3 is just a poor joke of a gaming machine.

its a fact that 99.9% of all multiplatform games look better on the 360 than that shit PS3. the PS3 machine is a pure joke that its own exclusives are underpar to the 360 or PC exclusives.

John carmack is right to say the PS3 is a sub standard console and that PC and 360 is a well all round better machine.

PS3 users clam that their exclusives are all great Pfftt they are nothing but a joke.

Uncharted series pfft so called the most "technically" best looking game, piss off Gears 3 look better by a long mile

God of war 3 nothing great but a sad looking game

Killzone series a so called Halo killer

GT5 oh please Daytona looks a 1000 times better

etc etc

Please you Sony losers open your eyes and see that your console is a failure since its launch day.

Mmmm, clams are good.

I'm sure this is one of those "well he did this and didn't get moderated so I made a thread to try and use what I saw as a loophole and show that moderation is biased" otherwise you're just a crazy person. Either way, see you in a bit.

Waiting, waiting.........

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron