By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - How can I convince you guys that lacrosse is the greatest sport in the world?

SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:

I can answer that pretty easily....you can't

Not even if I told you that the only lacrosse video games out there are exclusive to the 360?

(in fairness, though, they suck balls.)

That makes me dislike it even more! I don't want that on my 360

Them's fighting words!

Bring it on! Lets settle this like real men and play football in Kinect Sports Season Two!

Around the Network

Real men don't watch lacrosse.

Level1Death said:
Real men don't watch lacrosse.

No, they play it.

Lacrosse, the sport men play during baseball season.

yo_john117 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:

Not even if I told you that the only lacrosse video games out there are exclusive to the 360?

Them's fighting words!

Bring it on! Lets settle this like real men and play football in Kinect Sports Season Two!

Kinect? I'm far too cheap for that. I'll see if I can squirm my way a unit for, like, £15. If not, I challenge you to a Peggle duel (yeah, I managed to buy £10 worth of Microsoft points for £5...)

SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
yo_john117 said:

Them's fighting words!

Kinect? I'm far too cheap for that. I'll see if I can squirm my way a unit for, like, £15. If not, I challenge you to a Peggle duel (yeah, I managed to buy £10 worth of Microsoft points for £5...)

Hmmm a Peggle dual does sound very manly. Yes I believe that would be the best way to go since I'm to cheap to own Kinect as well.

Around the Network

see you 15 hits in total. it seems you have made an impact. i'm likely to get the game if they make it for Vita although i don't play sports games. i like rugby how is play'd.

does likeing the Buick Lacosse count?

Its my 3rd favorite sport behind American Football and Basketball.

My local university, Ohio State, has a big Lax game every year in April. They do a 2-for-1 during the Buckeye Spring Game. For $5, you get a ticket to both the Lacrosse and Football game. Because of that, OSU has virtually every attendance record for Lacrosse... Somewhere in the area of 60,000+ people watch the matches.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Lacrosse is the same thing as hockey on grass or something diffrent ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I thought it's a shoes brand.

mrstickball said:
Its my 3rd favorite sport behind American Football and Basketball.

My local university, Ohio State, has a big Lax game every year in April. They do a 2-for-1 during the Buckeye Spring Game. For $5, you get a ticket to both the Lacrosse and Football game. Because of that, OSU has virtually every attendance record for Lacrosse... Somewhere in the area of 60,000+ people watch the matches.

I remember you saying before, and that sounds awesome. If there's one thing America does very well, it's sports. Your highschool/collegiate programmes are so highly organized and competitive compared to just about every other country in the world - It's easy to see that it's these programs that lead to American dominance in most sports.

I mean, here, in the UK, there is no organisation, at the University level, in any sports. The teams have to organize themselves, enter themselves into leagues/tournaments, very few universities offer any kind of scholarship for athletes, in fact in my uni, you actually have to PAY to play for the Uni. As a result, athletes put nowhere near as much effort in, and you don't get the training to play at club/major/international level like you do in America.

The only sport we're any good at organizing is soccer... at youth level. Once you reach highschool, there's a little organization, and zero at collegiate. It's easy to see why we suck at sports.