By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What comes to mind when you think of Xbox brand?

pew pew pew pewpewpewpewpew!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Halo, Xbox Live and how far the brand has come. Also I have to admit, there is some RROD sprinkled in there too.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

RROD, worst controller ever made, Scratched disk, highest failure rate of any consumer electronic device, ever. Blamed their customers for their high failure rate, Bad build quality in everything they make. Low number of exclusive, all their exclusives are tailored to the same teenage crowed. Milked Halo to death. Poor UI design, so poor they had to redo it 3 times. Expensive add on's, Make's you pay to play online. Made rare make Kinect games. Shoe horned Kinect into hardcore games to make it seem useful. I could go on, but i think you get the point.

Mmmfishtacos said:
RROD, worst controller ever made, Scratched disk, highest failure rate of any consumer electronic device, ever. Blamed their customers for their high failure rate, Bad build quality in everything they make. Low number of exclusive, all their exclusives are tailored to the same teenage crowed. Milked Halo to death. Poor UI design, so poor they had to redo it 3 times. Expensive add on's, Make's you pay to play online. Made rare make Kinect games. Shoe horned Kinect into hardcore games to make it seem useful. I could go on, but i think you get the point.

Really? I think you a re full of shit, you don't think those things.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

every time I hear XBOX i think of call of duty.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Really? I think you a re full of shit, you don't think those things.

He mad!

The Halo series and FPS in general.

Areym said:
pew pew pew pewpewpewpewpew!

Win!

1. Growth (nobody gave the 360 a chance this gen after the origional xbox's sales last gen)
2. Rockstar games sales on 360>>>> PS3 (GTA, RDR and so on)
3. XBLA (more games than any of its competitors, and games like Shadow Complex, Dead Rising 2: Case 0/West, Guardian Heroes, Perfect Dark ect are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the sheer amount of quality games available in the arcade section)
4. 360 controller (fits perfectly in my hand, i'm not a teen no more, the PS3's pad is just simply too girly and small, D-pad aside for me its the second best controller ever made behind the Sega Saturn controller)
5. Halo (unquestionably the best exclusive FPS on consoles, no FPS on PS3 touches Halo)
6. Forza (Forza 3 really.............. best exclusive racer this gen, rapes GT5 sideways)
7. Gears of War (made cover based games what they are today, Gears 1 & 2 had co-op, and then EPIC go one better with the finale and offer 4 player online co-op for Gears 3)

Theres tonnes of other "individual" reasons for me, little things like Streets of Rage 2 with online co op, Game Room (nostalgia for your 30 somthing gamer), Project Gotham Racing 3 & 4 (both better than GT5 aswell by the way) Double Dragon............ theres like 30 games exclusive to XBLA alone that are the reason i prefer it to PSN and Virtual console.

Well, thats enough for now............... theres plenty more, but hey, i just thought i would give lots of pro reasons why i like my 360, its a shame that this thread got infested by PS3 fanboys who's only pathetic contribution was to say things like "RROD", FPS only console and pew pew pew, grow up fools.

Something fragile, something you can't rely on.