By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners that have headsets

xomaniac said:
IllegalPaladin said:
xomaniac said:
i have a headset
psn is in my sig
keep getting logged out everytime i enter a chatroom tho...

That could be because your NAT type is 3. If you're internet connection to your PS3 is through a router, you should try to open some ports and that could fix that problem. That happened to me last week when I forgot to change the settings on my router. I either mess with my router or just connect the PS3 directly to the modem depending on if people are home or not.

how do i open more ports?
im on windows

Your router's IP address will likely be 192.168.2.x Try replacing x with various numbers from 0 up and see if it logs into your router. Put the number in your address bar of Firefox or Internet Explorer. 

Try http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Select your router (or a model name close to it) and the select PlayStation Network from the next list.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

I have a mic, feel free to add me. ID is in the sig.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

i have a headset and a mic,, feel free to add me PSN: shindinator

PSN ID: shindinator

I have a mic, but i don't use it much. My PSN ID is KSET665, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I have a headset and feel the same way as the OP. I wish more people talked, but after hearing some of the BS coming from little kids on Live I'm not sure.

My ID's in my sig.