By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW3 launch Trailer

Tagged games:

NotStan said:
DélioPT said:
Honestly, i expected more. I think MW2 trailer was better.

The music was good, and the graphics leap looked considerably better than COD4, but now MW3 comes along, and it looks exactly the frigging same as MW2, nowhere as exciting anymore, especially after the Black Ops launch to top it off.

I like the game and all, i`m even looking forward to it to see how the story ends, it`s just that the trailer isn`t all that great. Speaking of MW3 trailers i prefered more the first (think it was from E3) than this one. I was speaking more in terms of the actual trailer.

If i compare this trailer to BF3`s, BF3`s, to me, is way better.

Around the Network
RaptorGTA said:
I thought the redemption trailer was better. And is this game the most anticipated game in history? I mean its going to sell like crazy but among my friends and what i see online i really dont see much hype for this game. Its the "we know its coming out and ill pick it up " attitude. Maybe its just me.

Anyone think this trailer was released just to try to overshadow BF3's launch trailer? Im kinda thinking.

it isnt just you, even on some publications they seem to be less excited for this game than the last two. I havent seen the interest dip in this series since World at War. And does anyone find it strange that this game is like 2 weeks away and we have seen NO Wii footage at all?? Not that i planned to buy the game at all, was just curious

Pales in comparison to BF3's new multiplayer and single-player trailers.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

oniyide said:

it isnt just you, even on some publications they seem to be less excited for this game than the last two. I havent seen the interest dip in this series since World at War. And does anyone find it strange that this game is like 2 weeks away and we have seen NO Wii footage at all?? Not that i planned to buy the game at all, was just curious

Well wee didn't get any Wii footage for Black Ops either so no, it's not that strange.

Triwells said:
oniyide said:

Well wee didn't get any Wii footage for Black Ops either so no, it's not that strange.

I could have sworn I have seen some footage prior to Blops being released, at least they talked about it. I might have imagined that

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Triwells said:
oniyide said:

I could have sworn I have seen some footage prior to Blops being released, at least they talked about it. I might have imagined that

Yeah they released some info but no footage as far as I know. The first footage released was AFTER it released when people started posting it on YouTube :/

Looks a little mediocre to me.. nothing mind blowing, you know? I've been buying CoD games every year, but for this time... I don't think I will be buying it.
This year, Battlefield has won me over.

Triwells said:
oniyide said:
Triwells said:
oniyide said:

Yeah they released some info but no footage as far as I know. The first footage released was AFTER it released when people started posting it on YouTube :/

Well, Activision does keep their Wii games close to the chest, you gotta practically crash into their studios to find out how the games look prior to release

oldschoolfool said:
I've already played this game twice before. hehehe

I've played it 4 times.

Looks fun to me but BattleField 3 looks a lot better.